Can't find myself after changes in reaper pve need help!

Heimdallr.5421

Hi all,

I am totally lost. Didn't play for 4 months or so and...what the hell happened? I was an awesome power reaper, utilizing Dhuum's fire - I love that feat, geared full berserk and I was in top 5 in dps on T1 raid...suddenly rotation sucks and I can't deal proper dmg(also Arcdps after updating shows some hilarious numbers, what the hell happened?) Any ideas on new rotations or...why actually reaper has 1 rotation to be valid and no other possibilities of being built...

To be more accurate:

- Soul reaping lost a good chunk of sustain/defense/survivability.

- Traits that "proc" no longer crit.

- The 3rd minor in soul reaping no longer grant 10% damage while above 50% LF, instead the 10% increased damage are on a new trait that replace _spectral mastery_. Which mean that you no longer use _Vital persistence_ and have to adapt to the perk of the new trait _soul barb_ to hope to reach similar damage to what you were doing before.

- Last but not least, like Lily said, _death perception_ will allow you more firepower than _dhuumfire_ now in berserker gear.

> @"Heimdallr.5421" said:

> Any ideas on new rotations or...why actually reaper has 1 rotation to be valid and no other possibilities of being built...

Camp GS, drop wells and enter / leave shroud every 10 seconds (see: Soul Barbs trait) for 29.0 K DPS.

If you are bored by doing this you can add 3 minions and axe2 to your rotation for 29.9 K DPS.

Build:

https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/necromancer/reaper/power/