Suggestion for underwater breather

Instead of being just a substitute of the regular, land headgear, why not make it behave like a 7th armor piece that has only effect while underwater and, at the same time, limiting it's infusion slot to swim-speed infusions?

That way it would make swim- speed infusions useful and valuable, at least for the short time of the gameplay that average players spend underwater.

I've always wanted it to be "skin only" and always use the headgear. I think it's unfortunate that ANet has doubled down on requiring 7 runes, especially since some effects don't work underwater (and lots of skills for each class don't work).

I'd like to see the breather work more like an amulet.

* Most ascended gear holds an infusion and only weapons, armor, and back provide a skin.

* Amulets have an enrichment, that provides some sort of reward bonus (gold, magic find, reward track progress, etc); they don't provide a skin.

* Proposed: breathers provide a skin only and ascended breathers have a slot for a "swim speed capsule"

The capsule is the same as the existing infusion, with a different name to avoid the confusion that exists now, after ANet went to so much work to separate enrichments.