Are there ascended trinkets with assassin stats?

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > > > > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > > > > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > > > > 'old world stats'? 'precious' map currencies? Did I miss something?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > wvw trinkets also carry all the combinations you want.

> > > > >

> > > > > Old world = things available prior to Heart of Thorns (HoT)/Living World Season (LW S) 2.

> > > > >

> > > > > Precious = anything that has a limited supply. In this case, the seven map currencies for LW S3 and the four for HoT.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, yeah, you missed something. But, my fault for not including definitions.

> > > > >

> > > > > But, I didn't include WvW and PvP, so you didn't miss that. I have used WvW currency to buy some and could make them assassin-stated. But, that also is a precious commodity (to me).

> > > >

> > > > Lol, so rude. You want things, but you don't want to work for them? Or you want to hoard map currency just to have them? There is no reason to be so condescending to someone giving you perfect answers to your questions just because you're being strangely particular how you wish to acquire gear, and oddly cryptic about spending LW3 currensies.

> > >

> > > Looking for options to find the optimal way *for ones own play style* is neither "rude" nor is it "not wanting to work for" it.

> > >

> > > There was nothing condescending in Daddicus's reply that I could see, simply clarification of what they meant and why the prefer not to use the LS3 option.

> >

> > He gave two definitions, one of which was completely unnecessary, defining precious like it isn't a common word. There is also no explanation as to why map currencies are off the table, outside of them being "precious." I'm not even sure what you would want with those currencies outside of the ascended gear.

>

> I use map currencies a lot. I have 117 ascended trinkets and back items on my characters, almost ninety of which are from map currencies and fractals/wvw currencies. They're not off the table. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to buy things.

>

> Regarding assassin stats specifically (this thread), it appears my only options are Arah/Caudecus manor for accessories, and fractals/wvw for all trinkets (including accessories) and back items.

I've never paid attention to the laurel vendor as far as assassin stats are concerned. I'm guessing you already checked there?

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> THAT is what I needed. Thank you very much.

Quite welcome.

I'm glad we found a definitive answer that works for you.

> (Chieftain Alex and Relyk probably won't thank you, though. Now I'll be bugging them. :))

@"Greener.6204" is the one who introduced me to the concept, if you want to add to the list of folks you ~~pester with~~ toss questions at. And I can usually whip up a simple query (like the two above), if you can describe what you're looking for.

If you want to compromise between the extremes of depending on others and having to learn the crazy syntax required, then you could save some links (maybe on your wiki talk page? or bookmark in your browser). You'd create one section each for searching for armors, weapons, and trinkets. For trinkets, you already have the two links; you just need to change which stat you want to search for (or rarity). For armors & weapons, besides the corresponding two links, we add a third for containers (e.g. ascended weapon boxes) because that's also an option.

You can decide whether to include weapon type as part of the filter, a column (that you can resort), etc.

Then, you can just go back to those not-quite-a-dozen links and just change the stat using the UI. You'd need to learn just a little syntax, without needing to really understand what's in the innards of the GW2W categories & infoboxes.

> @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > > @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > > > > > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > > > > > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > > > > > 'old world stats'? 'precious' map currencies? Did I miss something?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > wvw trinkets also carry all the combinations you want.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Old world = things available prior to Heart of Thorns (HoT)/Living World Season (LW S) 2.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Precious = anything that has a limited supply. In this case, the seven map currencies for LW S3 and the four for HoT.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, yeah, you missed something. But, my fault for not including definitions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But, I didn't include WvW and PvP, so you didn't miss that. I have used WvW currency to buy some and could make them assassin-stated. But, that also is a precious commodity (to me).

> > > > >

> > > > > Lol, so rude. You want things, but you don't want to work for them? Or you want to hoard map currency just to have them? There is no reason to be so condescending to someone giving you perfect answers to your questions just because you're being strangely particular how you wish to acquire gear, and oddly cryptic about spending LW3 currensies.

> > > >

> > > > Looking for options to find the optimal way *for ones own play style* is neither "rude" nor is it "not wanting to work for" it.

> > > >

> > > > There was nothing condescending in Daddicus's reply that I could see, simply clarification of what they meant and why the prefer not to use the LS3 option.

> > >

> > > He gave two definitions, one of which was completely unnecessary, defining precious like it isn't a common word. There is also no explanation as to why map currencies are off the table, outside of them being "precious." I'm not even sure what you would want with those currencies outside of the ascended gear.

> >

> > I use map currencies a lot. I have 117 ascended trinkets and back items on my characters, almost ninety of which are from map currencies and fractals/wvw currencies. They're not off the table. I'm just trying to figure out the best way to buy things.

> >

> > Regarding assassin stats specifically (this thread), it appears my only options are Arah/Caudecus manor for accessories, and fractals/wvw for all trinkets (including accessories) and back items.

>

> I've never paid attention to the laurel vendor as far as assassin stats are concerned. I'm guessing you already checked there?

Correct. The laurel vendor doesn't have any assassin-stat trinkets (unless you earn the Arah or Caudecus weapon/armor completion).