[Feedback] The new SAB chair rocks

I only wish it had been the reward for an achievement instead of a Gem Store item. :/

But the design is just fabulous! I generally hate SAB skins and gliders etc. when they are being used in the "real" world of Tyria (i.e., they break the immersion) instead of being restricted to the SAB simulation. But this chair _is_ a simulator, which makes it super funny and awesome.

Thanks for the laugh everytime I pull it out to sit inside! =)

It looks nice, but its too big imo. Having multiple people with those strong colours is just eye cancer (to me at least).

Chairs started small and simple, now they are getting bigger and flashier. At some point, we will be able to grow ourself a freaking wvw tower. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

Idk, i just wish it didnt stand out that much, its too big and colorful.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> It looks nice, but its too big imo. Having multiple people with those strong colours is just eye cancer (to me at least).

> Chairs started small and simple, now they are getting bigger and flashier. At some point, we will be able to grow ourself a freaking wvw tower. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

> Idk, i just wish it didnt stand out that much, its too big and colorful.

I think the SAB chair is really amazing looking but you are right, it is pretty unnecessarily large.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

Same.

ArenaNet allows us to hide other players' armors, outfits and mount skins. I wish this would also apply to weapons, backpacks, infusions and chairs. Would make performance a lot smoother and also significantly reduce visual pollution.

I've never encountered more than 4 people pulling out their chairs at once, so I don't think the size and colors are an issue, and I usually am - as mentioned earlier - a true SAB item hater in the non-SAB environment. ;) But that's just my perception with the new chair, and I understand your points of view, even when I don't relate.

Ashantara,

I have to admit... you were **RIGHT!!** WOW! :astonished:

Anet might just get my coin for this one! Good Job! (Anet, make that money and keep GW2 alive!) :+1:

I haven't had chance to get in game to see it yet, so I searched youtube and found Dulfy's post with many of her toons sitting _in_ one!

For those who aren't able to get in game atm, have a look. As always, DULFY, you R:heart:CK! Thank you! :smiley:

[https://youtube.com/watch?v=RLKcJ43IeLI](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKcJ43IeLI "https://youtube.com/watch?v=RLKcJ43IeLI")

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> It looks nice, but its too big imo. Having multiple people with those strong colours is just eye cancer (to me at least).

> Chairs started small and simple, now they are getting bigger and flashier. At some point, we will be able to grow ourself a freaking wvw tower. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

Don’t give them any ideas! Although I probably would like to see a tower... hmmmmmm