E-Mail Verification?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this issue last week and clicked past it to login. As of this morning, it is now requiring me to enter a code (which it did send promptly via email), but still...I've had this account for years and now it's suddenly doing this. They've changed something.

> @"Stephane Lo Presti.7258" said:

> If you're still having issues about being repeatedly asked for a confirmation at login, feel free to submit a ticket with our Customer Support team at: http://help.guildwars2.com

>

> Make sure to provide as much information as possible, including a screenshot if you can.

I have several accounts, should I submit 1 ticket with all the accounts listed, or submit tickets with each account having problems?

> @"Vegeta.2563" said:

> I have several accounts, should I submit 1 ticket with all the accounts listed, or submit tickets with each account having problems?

in your shoes, I'd start with the main account and mention in that ticket that there are other accounts (include how many).

The person handling your ticket should be able to tell you if they would prefer multiple tickets or deal with them all in a single ticket.

Or in other words, give Support the choice.