Offrace Armor Transmutation

Hi,

i deleted a Sylvari Revenant and put the ascended equipment in the bank.

Well, one of the armor skins was transmutated to Sylvari Cultural armor, which i didn't notice. When i wanted to equip it on another character, i obviuosly couldn't.

Is there a way to remove the transmutation **without** having a Lvl 80 heavy armor Sylvari or using the MF? It has the right stats already and would destroy a 7 gold rune. Even when i'd _waste_ and extractor for this, i'd have to change the stats twice. Having almost 200 transmutation charges, this are just ridiculously disproportionate costs.

I tried to use Skin Items, but that doesn't work.

Any ideas?

> @"SunShadow.2486" said:

> Hi,

> i deleted a Sylvari Revenant and put the ascended equipment in the bank.

> Well, one of the armor skins was transmutated to Sylvari Cultural armor, which i didn't notice. When i wanted to equip it on another character, i obviuosly couldn't.

>

> Is there a way to remove the transmutation **without** having a Lvl 80 heavy armor Sylvari or using the MF? It has the right stats already and would destroy a 7 gold rune. Even when i'd _waste_ and extractor for this, i'd have to change the stats twice. Having almost 200 transmutation charges, this are just ridiculously disproportionate costs.

> I tried to use Skin Items, but that doesn't work.

> Any ideas?

Short story: no. The wardrobe works on equipped gear.

Here are a couple of options:

* Contact support and ask for their help. List the number of pieces and the runes. (See more below.) Do this right now, because regardless of what else you do, it takes them time to evaluate the request, so you want to start that process sooner rather than later.

* If you have a spare character slot (e.g. for keytoon) and 80 tomes, you can 'waste' them on creating a heavy-armor sylvari. (See more below for this one, too.)

* ~~Buy a gem shop set, e.g. [Aetherblade](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_armor_(heavy)). You should be able to apply the skins in inventory. The good news: it's in the gem shop. The bad: it's 800 gems for the set, which is 281 gold at current exchange rates.~~ (apparently skins just open the wardrobe now; I tried using the HoM skins :( )

* Make a new set. [This costs around 290 gold](https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator/a~0!b~1!c~0!d~1-48073;1-48072;1-48075;1-48077;1-48074;1-48076).

More on support:

Make it easy for them to agree. Keep the initial request simple (these specific pieces, with a set of six of a specific rune). Don't be a discouraged by an initial "huh" or "can't do it." Be patient. Offer suggestions (e.g. if they can't deliver armor directly, what about armor boxes with the same prefix or armor type?)

More on spare character:

Assuming this is an option, don't forget to claim the rewards (sigil of nullification at L64 helps defray the aggravation, plus you can forge the rares and some of the exotics for spare change). Also: consider doing easy map completion: Bloodstone Fen, Drytop, Silverwastes (and of course, a key run), which also helps mitigate the extra trouble.