Suggestion for a fun event, Guild Hall contests.

The name of the game is Guild Wars right. So how about a little guild competition? My guilds all take a lot of care in designing their halls. They have fun activities and wonderful designs and setups. I am sure a lot of guilds take pride in how they have decorated and used their halls. So how about once a month you have a contest for hall of the month? People could submit videos and photos of their halls design and any activities going on like races or hide and seek scavenger hunts. Anet devs could even go to the halls in the contest and check them out. Then decide a winner, and a second and third place. I just think we put a lot into guild halls, it would be nice to have something like this to showcase the imagination of the guilds designs and decorations.

Oh almost forgot, prizes could be unique hall decorations or npcs.

I don't think Anet will get involved.

But if you did this you may even consider categories since not everyone has the same guild hall, guild hall upgrades, or amount of members to spam decorations.

Winner will likely just get bragging rights unless people actually offer up their own gold or donations.