Mystic forge QoL

I would like Anet to add an option to have the mystic forge make batches of a recipe. Similar to the crafting professions. What I mean is for example make x amount of mystic clover recipes where x is the quantity. So you don't have to sit there and click four times for each chance at a mystic clover. It would save a huge amount of time.

> @"MisterDapper.5984" said:

> I would like Anet to add an option to have the mystic forge make batches of a recipe. Similar to the crafting professions. What I mean is for example make x amount of mystic clover recipes where x is the quantity. So you don't have to sit there and click four times for each chance at a mystic clover. It would save a huge amount of time.

They are very unlikely to do it for most other recipes. The reason that promotion forgeries are profitable is that it's a pain. Take that away and people wouldn't bother. For clover... my guess is that they'll say you can use the 10x recipe if you want to reduce the amount of clicking, you can use other means of gaining clover, etc.

I don't like the clicking myself and I'd love to see less of it. I just don't see them prioritizing it.

(Then again, I thought they'd never get around to turning all gear into unID containers, so my prognosticating accuracy has taken a recent nose dive.)