How to Counter Scrapper Rez Gyro?

I dont like to cry for nerfs, because i believe that many issues in pvp can be resolved by learning how to play your class, the map, and with your team comp more effectively. However in my opinion there are some game mechanics that dont belong because of little to no counterplay available. The gyro rez is an incredibly powerful tool in any teamfight and seemingly has no counter. A scrapper can rez someone faster than you can get an uninterrupted stomp off, and cleave damage/cc seems to do nothing to destroy the tiny little gyro rezzing someone as fast as a player. I have been in fights where 3 players are cleaving a down being gyro rezzed, and we werent able to out dps the rez, or kill the gyro. I have been in too many teamfights to count where scrappers rez an ally 2-3 times, even in outnumbered 2v3 and 2v4 fights, stalling the fight for sometimes over a minute. When you have games with 2 scrappers on a team, it becomes a ridiculous rez war where barely anyone dies. If people have found weapon/utility skills, or traits on any class that can shut down a gyro rez please feel free to prove me wrong, i have been trying many different options and havent found anything reliable yet.

Blow the body/gyros/scrappers back by dumping Fears/Corrupts/Any Knockdowns in their vicinity

Get your team to focus on cleaving downsstate players. The AoE pressure wont just potentially damage the gyros, but also the players they're trying to revive and any nearby players aiding them

If your team isnt winning teamfights or arent capable of the above, then play the side nodes more to separate the scrappers and their allies. Outrotating them and trying to take smaller team fights may be your best bet if all else fails

I play Tempest DD mostly and use Updraft on the down to knock it away from the Rez, its also good to use on downs when players with stability are trying to rez because it may not move the player who is rezzing but it moves the down player out of rez reach. (updraft is also good for knocking downs off your node too so you can cap while they slowly bleed out)

After updraft I normally air overload on the down then switch to earth and use skill 4 for the knockdown on anyone trying to rez then magnetic leap in the lightning overload to daze anyone trying to keep rezzing. Usually thier stab had run out by the time I updrafted thier ally away leaving them open to CC.

Also use poison on the downed. Not accessible for my build unless I used doom sigils but many other classes have poison on hand.

Dunno if any of that helps.