Should the Lead Attacks nerf be reverted?

Exitus.3297

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > I see. I only play PvP so I had no idea. I used to play deadeye in pvp. I just don't bother now. Rev,Holo sic em will kill u so fast. With their reveal cc. N in the case of rev n Holo aoe.

>

> Yup. It's still possible to mark, spotter's shot and DJ with the DJ hitting for up to 17k on three malice stacks, if you're looking to gank the unaware then deadeye is still as good as it was. Just need to be more careful with stealth uptime than before. Thinking WvW obviously, I don't blame you for not touching it in PvP.

>

> To be fair, you can probably get away with playing non-SA builds if you're careful, I still duel with my CC build in guild hall and apart from the difference in stealth uptime it more or less performs the same. For WvW however, that stealth uptime is pretty vital to stop you getting instagibbed by the other roaming specs, and it's now at a point that if you're not building into high stealth uptime and high burst there's really no reason to play DE over core. Best to consider it the assassin ganky spec and if you want something different, play something else.

>

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > That's seems the norm when it comes to thier thief balancing lol cant be having build deversity.

>

> Yup. They nerfed core and DD while buffing DE for a while, then decided DE was too strong and nerfed it, and then nerfed stealth two patches in a row (marked then silent scope) while also eliminating the mobility advantage thief in general had. It's not been a good year for thief build diversity really.

Yeah I love the assasin gank type. That's why I started. In pvp ur gear isnt as diverse as wvw. You cant do the same kinda gank with shadow arts. Which just translates to a weaker gank and if they survive. You have to burn your cool downs to get away. Which isn't conductive to the game mode because u have to cap points or deal consistent dmg to help cap.

Sic em,rev,holo is just far superior pvp. They miss their burst no problem. They can sustain and keep requesting.