Need help with "Night of Fires"

Ah, pity that I've read this message now, I did that chapter yesterday with my guardian. The fight with that forged machine and adds was a pain indeed: pull, knockback, stun and fear, one after the other. I spent 15-20 seconds just watching my guardian flying left and right, unable to move, until he died. Repeatedly.

In the end I decided to just play like a coward, letting Rytlock and Canach fight ahead and me hiding behind a column, throwing the bomb that spawned behind that column.

Anyway, if you play in the EU servers and still need it, hit me. I can repeat the mission, maybe using another character.

If the problem in this mission is too much CC from enemies you can try to bring more skills/traits for stability (esp. guardian has very good access to stability) and stun break skills (which allow you to break out of all that flying around).

Personally, I almost never walk around without any stun breakers (meta fractal/raid builds being the exception), but this might be influence from having a pvp background.

@"FrostyEldin.8096" if you want to find someone to play with you, you should at least say which region (EU/NA) you're playing on. A time frame for when you're online will help even more.