> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"Tinnel.4369" said:

> > > > > > It's 1/4 second cast time

> > > > >

> > > > > Ok and people complain that it'll be too easy to intentionally interrupt?

> > > >

> > > > We didn't know what the cast time was until *today*, bud.

> > >

> > > That was my point, don't cry about something before knowing the numbers because what's the point?

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Expressing a valid concern over something we don't yet know about isn't complaining. Different "C" words. Thats why there were people saying "We'll see."

> >

> > Read. The. Context.

>

> People writing that "you won't be able to use berserker without having it interrupted without hiding in a bush" isn't a valid concern and it seems users on this forum like to just demonize any change without even knowing the numbers on the reworked skills. I asked about cast time in one thread, no answer, I go to another thread "GG CAST TIME, UNUSABLE". :sleeping:

Yeah you're right, but since we now know the cast time I haven't seen anything like that. So now you're complaining, and apparently tried to be snarky, about people being wrong about expressing concern, or sure complaining, about it.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tinnel.4369" said:

> > > > > > > It's 1/4 second cast time

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ok and people complain that it'll be too easy to intentionally interrupt?

> > > > >

> > > > > We didn't know what the cast time was until *today*, bud.

> > > >

> > > > That was my point, don't cry about something before knowing the numbers because what's the point?

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Expressing a valid concern over something we don't yet know about isn't complaining. Different "C" words. Thats why there were people saying "We'll see."

> > >

> > > Read. The. Context.

> >

> > People writing that "you won't be able to use berserker without having it interrupted without hiding in a bush" isn't a valid concern and it seems users on this forum like to just demonize any change without even knowing the numbers on the reworked skills. I asked about cast time in one thread, no answer, I go to another thread "GG CAST TIME, UNUSABLE". :sleeping:

>

> Yeah you're right, but since we now know the cast time I haven't seen anything like that. So now you're complaining, and apparently tried to be snarky, about people being wrong about expressing concern, or sure complaining, about it.

Ok, you told me to "read.the.context", so now go read the post I initially answered to (it's quoted [there](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/895183/#Comment_895183)) and tell me that was a "valid complain". Seemed like a statement completely discarding the rework without knowing much about it (like, you know, the numbers) and exactly the situation I was describing. Demonizing any change for no reason.

It's true that it doesn't really matter now, but people need to understand they need full information before discarding it right off the bat like people on this forum like to do. That's just stupid.

So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

Please keep in mind two things:

I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Tinnel.4369" said:

> > > > > > > > It's 1/4 second cast time

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ok and people complain that it'll be too easy to intentionally interrupt?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We didn't know what the cast time was until *today*, bud.

> > > > >

> > > > > That was my point, don't cry about something before knowing the numbers because what's the point?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Expressing a valid concern over something we don't yet know about isn't complaining. Different "C" words. Thats why there were people saying "We'll see."

> > > >

> > > > Read. The. Context.

> > >

> > > People writing that "you won't be able to use berserker without having it interrupted without hiding in a bush" isn't a valid concern and it seems users on this forum like to just demonize any change without even knowing the numbers on the reworked skills. I asked about cast time in one thread, no answer, I go to another thread "GG CAST TIME, UNUSABLE". :sleeping:

> >

> > Yeah you're right, but since we now know the cast time I haven't seen anything like that. So now you're complaining, and apparently tried to be snarky, about people being wrong about expressing concern, or sure complaining, about it.

>

> Ok, you told me to "read.the.context", so now go read the post I initially answered to (it's quoted [there](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/895183/#Comment_895183)) and tell me that was a "valid complain". Seemed like a statement completely discarding the rework without knowing much about it (like, you know, the numbers) and exactly the situation I was describing. Demonizing any change for no reason.

>

> It's true that it doesn't really matter now, but people need to understand they need full information before discarding it right off the bat like people on this forum like to do. That's just stupid.

Mmm sure it kind of seems that way, but his post was in response to someone else suggesting that you might need to hit with Berserk modes attack to actually get stacks of Adrenal Health/Berserkers Power from it. His post was his detailing of how that could be problematic and even said that it "sounds strange on paper *so far*" which is key there. It was still an acknowledgment that we don't know yet.

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

>

> Please keep in mind two things:

> I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

> It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

>

> So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

>

> I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

>

> I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

The point of using more defensive options is because you have 300 less toughness now. So using something like Discipline/Defense/Berserker would be more beneficial because you can offset the loss of Toughness and have access to things like Adrenal Health, Last Stand, Rousing Resilience, Defy Pain, etc. Sword/sword isn't the greatest combination of weapons in WvW, you would be better off with Mace/sword as that gives you 2 blocks without the use of shield. Also looks like you overloaded on the Berserker utilities. From what I've gathered from them so far is...they aren't great. Outrage I'd say is *okay* and Shattering Blow is useful when you're built right.

I wouldn't suggest using more defensive *stats* I would suggest changing up your traits to similar to what I mentioned. Tanky stats don't do Warrior's any justice because they are primarily the damage dealer or CC in any scenario. If you're doing no damage then you're not worth much.

Pre-patch I fought a Berserker who was using Mace/sword and Sword/torch and he was putting some pretty heavy condition pressure on me even in a 1v1. They chained Mace 2 block into sword 5 block to add to their sustain.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

> >

> > Please keep in mind two things:

> > I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

> > It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

> >

> > So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

> >

> > I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

> >

> > I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

>

> The point of using more defensive options is because you have 300 less toughness now. So using something like Discipline/Defense/Berserker would be more beneficial because you can offset the loss of Toughness and have access to things like Adrenal Health, Last Stand, Rousing Resilience, Defy Pain, etc. Sword/sword isn't the greatest combination of weapons in WvW, you would be better off with Mace/sword as that gives you 2 blocks without the use of shield. Also looks like you overloaded on the Berserker utilities. From what I've gathered from them so far is...they aren't great. Outrage I'd say is *okay* and Shattering Blow is useful when you're built right.

>

> I wouldn't suggest using more defensive *stats* I would suggest changing up your traits to similar to what I mentioned. Tanky stats don't do Warrior's any justice because they are primarily the damage dealer or CC in any scenario. If you're doing no damage then you're not worth much.

>

> Pre-patch I fought a Berserker who was using Mace/sword and Sword/torch and he was putting some pretty heavy condition pressure on me even in a 1v1. They chained Mace 2 block into sword 5 block to add to their sustain.

I see what you’re saying, and agreed an extent. When I say stats, I meant in general, traits, skills, and stats. I forgot to mention I did play around with defense as well but was still getting the same rolled over results. I’ll continue to try it out, but like I said, I don’t feel a difference in dps. I feel like I’m just nerfing myself for no reason using Berserker.

> @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

> > >

> > > Please keep in mind two things:

> > > I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

> > > It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

> > >

> > > So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

> > >

> > > I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

> > >

> > > I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

> >

> > The point of using more defensive options is because you have 300 less toughness now. So using something like Discipline/Defense/Berserker would be more beneficial because you can offset the loss of Toughness and have access to things like Adrenal Health, Last Stand, Rousing Resilience, Defy Pain, etc. Sword/sword isn't the greatest combination of weapons in WvW, you would be better off with Mace/sword as that gives you 2 blocks without the use of shield. Also looks like you overloaded on the Berserker utilities. From what I've gathered from them so far is...they aren't great. Outrage I'd say is *okay* and Shattering Blow is useful when you're built right.

> >

> > I wouldn't suggest using more defensive *stats* I would suggest changing up your traits to similar to what I mentioned. Tanky stats don't do Warrior's any justice because they are primarily the damage dealer or CC in any scenario. If you're doing no damage then you're not worth much.

> >

> > Pre-patch I fought a Berserker who was using Mace/sword and Sword/torch and he was putting some pretty heavy condition pressure on me even in a 1v1. They chained Mace 2 block into sword 5 block to add to their sustain.

>

> I see what you’re saying, and agreed an extent. When I say stats, I meant in general, traits, skills, and stats. I forgot to mention I did play around with defense as well but was still getting the same rolled over results. I’ll continue to try it out, but like I said, I don’t feel a difference in dps. I feel like I’m just nerfing myself for no reason using Berserker.

I'm not actually sure we're even getting the benefit of the +300 power and +300 condition damage as it doesn't show up on the equipment window when you have Berserker selected. It could just be a visual bug or the stats might not actually be applying.

As for dps, you are going condi which I find weaker due to the amount of condi clears in general that are around. Could be a different story with power but we'll see, I'll be giving Power Berserker a run in WvW roaming a bit later today.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

> > > >

> > > > Please keep in mind two things:

> > > > I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

> > > > It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

> > > >

> > > > I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

> > > >

> > > > I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

> > >

> > > The point of using more defensive options is because you have 300 less toughness now. So using something like Discipline/Defense/Berserker would be more beneficial because you can offset the loss of Toughness and have access to things like Adrenal Health, Last Stand, Rousing Resilience, Defy Pain, etc. Sword/sword isn't the greatest combination of weapons in WvW, you would be better off with Mace/sword as that gives you 2 blocks without the use of shield. Also looks like you overloaded on the Berserker utilities. From what I've gathered from them so far is...they aren't great. Outrage I'd say is *okay* and Shattering Blow is useful when you're built right.

> > >

> > > I wouldn't suggest using more defensive *stats* I would suggest changing up your traits to similar to what I mentioned. Tanky stats don't do Warrior's any justice because they are primarily the damage dealer or CC in any scenario. If you're doing no damage then you're not worth much.

> > >

> > > Pre-patch I fought a Berserker who was using Mace/sword and Sword/torch and he was putting some pretty heavy condition pressure on me even in a 1v1. They chained Mace 2 block into sword 5 block to add to their sustain.

> >

> > I see what you’re saying, and agreed an extent. When I say stats, I meant in general, traits, skills, and stats. I forgot to mention I did play around with defense as well but was still getting the same rolled over results. I’ll continue to try it out, but like I said, I don’t feel a difference in dps. I feel like I’m just nerfing myself for no reason using Berserker.

>

> I'm not actually sure we're even getting the benefit of the +300 power and +300 condition damage as it doesn't show up on the equipment window when you have Berserker selected. It could just be a visual bug or the stats might not actually be applying.

>

> As for dps, you are going condi which I find weaker due to the amount of condi clears in general that are around. Could be a different story with power but we'll see, I'll be giving Power Berserker a run in WvW roaming a bit later today.

Just off the top of my head, my stats are 2500 power, 1200 condi, 40% crit and 180% crit damage. Thinking reducing my condi damage in exchange for more power, precision and ferocity.

Please post your thoughts once you try it out.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > > > @"Lonewolf Kai.3682" said:

> > > > So I played WvW with it at lunch for about an hour and here’s my initial impressions.

> > > >

> > > > Please keep in mind two things:

> > > > I made him using power condi hybrid stats, mostly Griever and Carrion with a sprinkle of Rabid. And used Strength, Discipline, Berserker traits. Sword/sword and Gs, with Defiant Stance, outrage, shattering blow, and Rage signet.

> > > > It’s been awhile since I played warrior, so I might’ve made some “L2P” mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > So I got to play some of the over side of WvW, the rat tunnel, and died to some mobs that weren’t even vets. Switched out to heal signet and did a little better, but was still being hit fairly hard for easy mobs. Next, switching back to Defiant stance, I got in a couple skirmishes, a 2(me and another roamer) vs 1, a few small group fights, and a few of what I’d call minizerg fights, less 10-15 peeps. In all instances, I got destroyed the minute someone looked my way and when I was in B mode.

> > > >

> > > > I expected that somewhat, but not to the brutal extent of what I experienced, and I do a lot of WvW. The damage I did was okay, but not worth the trade off of damage I was receiving. I’m not sure if something is off with the numbers on Anet’s side, but I was viciously being folded over multiple times like a badly made origami attempt at a swan. What makes things worse is no access to the normal F1 abilities and the build up needed for B mode.

> > > >

> > > > I’ll try some more defensive stats when I get off work, but then what’s the point of playing a defensive build on an offensive spec? You’d think the damage would be outstanding but so far I’m not very impressed at all with it and am disappointed with the early testing.

> > >

> > > The point of using more defensive options is because you have 300 less toughness now. So using something like Discipline/Defense/Berserker would be more beneficial because you can offset the loss of Toughness and have access to things like Adrenal Health, Last Stand, Rousing Resilience, Defy Pain, etc. Sword/sword isn't the greatest combination of weapons in WvW, you would be better off with Mace/sword as that gives you 2 blocks without the use of shield. Also looks like you overloaded on the Berserker utilities. From what I've gathered from them so far is...they aren't great. Outrage I'd say is *okay* and Shattering Blow is useful when you're built right.

> > >

> > > I wouldn't suggest using more defensive *stats* I would suggest changing up your traits to similar to what I mentioned. Tanky stats don't do Warrior's any justice because they are primarily the damage dealer or CC in any scenario. If you're doing no damage then you're not worth much.

> > >

> > > Pre-patch I fought a Berserker who was using Mace/sword and Sword/torch and he was putting some pretty heavy condition pressure on me even in a 1v1. They chained Mace 2 block into sword 5 block to add to their sustain.

> >

> > I see what you’re saying, and agreed an extent. When I say stats, I meant in general, traits, skills, and stats. I forgot to mention I did play around with defense as well but was still getting the same rolled over results. I’ll continue to try it out, but like I said, I don’t feel a difference in dps. I feel like I’m just nerfing myself for no reason using Berserker.

>

> I'm not actually sure we're even getting the benefit of the +300 power and +300 condition damage as it doesn't show up on the equipment window when you have Berserker selected. It could just be a visual bug or the stats might not actually be applying.

>

The stat increases only happen while berserk mode is active. They do show in the equipment window then.

> @"Traveller.7496" said:

> Is there a viable WvW build anyone's theorycrafting? I feel like the damage is .. okay, but the cooldown really hurts, plus people can kite the berserk mode. Should I go full damage (top line) or more defensive (bottom line)?

So far I have tried only rifle/greatsword pure glass cannon build. Gunflame is great for targets that want to run away, shooting frontline/midline of zergs with Signet of Might unblockable effect or just surprise targets with it. Compared to pre-patch, Gunflame damage feels a bit lower for some reason, but that can be just enemies running tougher builds. Missing Fury on Berserk activation is noticable though.

Greatsword's Arc Divider is one of the best skills warrior currently has, imo. It has an amazing cleave and damage is also very good. Use Blood Reckoning if you want to go yolo, it is fun as hell.

For more durable builds, Defense with Rousing Resilience is the way to go. With Shake It Off, Outrage and Eternal Champion, it has very good synergy.

The point of glass cannon build is to kill before berserk ends

and more durable builds should be durable enough to survive for 15 seconds, then you can just spin2win.

I plan to test Defense/Discipline/Berserker, Greatsword + Mace/Shield. I believe this build will be very good. Skullgrinder is very nice skill and has very smooth gap closing animation, similar to Dagger's Breaching Strike burst.

Also to add, one of the most important things is to surprise enemy with your Berserk and burst them as fast as possible.

> @"cryorion.9532" said:

> > @"Traveller.7496" said:

> > Is there a viable WvW build anyone's theorycrafting? I feel like the damage is .. okay, but the cooldown really hurts, plus people can kite the berserk mode. Should I go full damage (top line) or more defensive (bottom line)?

>

> So far I have tried only rifle/greatsword pure glass cannon build. Gunflame is great for targets that want to run away, shooting frontline/midline of zergs with Signet of Might unblockable effect or just surprise targets with it. Compared to pre-patch, Gunflame damage feels a bit lower for some reason, but that can be just enemies running tougher builds. Missing Fury on Berserk activation is noticable though.

> Greatsword's Arc Divider is one of the best skills warrior currently has, imo. It has an amazing cleave and damage is also very good. Use Blood Reckoning if you want to go yolo, it is fun as hell.

>

> For more durable builds, Defense with Rousing Resilience is the way to go. With Shake It Off, Outrage and Eternal Champion, it has very good synergy.

>

> The point of glass cannon build is to kill before berserk ends

> and more durable builds should be durable enough to survive for 15 seconds, then you can just spin2win.

>

> I plan to test Defense/Discipline/Berserker, Greatsword + Mace/Shield. I believe this build will be very good. Skullgrinder is very nice skill and has very smooth gap closing animation, similar to Dagger's Breaching Strike burst.

>

> Also to add, one of the most important things is to surprise enemy with your Berserk and burst them as fast as possible.

i don't know what rune you are using but you could use the superior rune of fireworks to get a reliable source of fury even while on rifle + you get to keep your movementspeed.

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"cryorion.9532" said:

> > > @"Traveller.7496" said:

> > > Is there a viable WvW build anyone's theorycrafting? I feel like the damage is .. okay, but the cooldown really hurts, plus people can kite the berserk mode. Should I go full damage (top line) or more defensive (bottom line)?

> >

> > So far I have tried only rifle/greatsword pure glass cannon build. Gunflame is great for targets that want to run away, shooting frontline/midline of zergs with Signet of Might unblockable effect or just surprise targets with it. Compared to pre-patch, Gunflame damage feels a bit lower for some reason, but that can be just enemies running tougher builds. Missing Fury on Berserk activation is noticable though.

> > Greatsword's Arc Divider is one of the best skills warrior currently has, imo. It has an amazing cleave and damage is also very good. Use Blood Reckoning if you want to go yolo, it is fun as hell.

> >

> > For more durable builds, Defense with Rousing Resilience is the way to go. With Shake It Off, Outrage and Eternal Champion, it has very good synergy.

> >

> > The point of glass cannon build is to kill before berserk ends

> > and more durable builds should be durable enough to survive for 15 seconds, then you can just spin2win.

> >

> > I plan to test Defense/Discipline/Berserker, Greatsword + Mace/Shield. I believe this build will be very good. Skullgrinder is very nice skill and has very smooth gap closing animation, similar to Dagger's Breaching Strike burst.

> >

> > Also to add, one of the most important things is to surprise enemy with your Berserk and burst them as fast as possible.

>

> i don't know what rune you are using but you could use the superior rune of fireworks to get a reliable source of fury even while on rifle + you get to keep your movementspeed.

I use Superior Rune of Speed to avoid issues with swiftness, as I don't use Warrior Sprint. It is a bit weird, but I feel like I have lower swiftness uptime after patch. Maybe it is just also 5 second mount change and one feels slower overall.

I am trying Superior Rune of Rage and Warrior Sprint now instead, to see how things will go.