suggestion for LS5 storylines (spoilers ls4)

ok so the jokovic arc really intrigued me i like that he was deceived by baldizar and got imprisoned in hell, and then came back. but i was unimpressed with how short the arc is and how easy it was to kill an undead necromancer...

so i'd love it if anet could make a more fleshed out horror arc again... i know yall probs already wrote the entire ls5 storyline already so maybe consider this suggestion for the project afterwards

like for example,, what if Rytlock was possessed by an ascalon ghost, and suddenly many charrs started getting murdered, eg. rox, warbands etc and then the commander finds out he is not alive, but dead but his will to protect tyria made him able to act like a living person .... this is a bad example, but i know you guys have writers that are better than M. shalalalyan or whatever his name is the guy who wrote the 6th sense.

Taimi confesses to commander she's in love with him, but commander says he's actually dead. so she comes up with a device that allows the living to be able to be with the dead.

this is just an example. im sure the writers can come up with something better and more interesting.

but honestly im just tired of "kill dragon, good guys win" motif. like... can we have something where neither good or bad wins, but just an interesting horror story that chills me to the bones

> @"derd.6413" said:

> mate, joko's arc had as much in common with horror as store brand kit-kat has with Belgian pralines.

well its definitely not rom-com sis. the themes deal with horror; undead, death, hell, zombies (the commander), aurene eating joko's corpse...

> @"Samnang.1879" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > mate, joko's arc had as much in common with horror as store brand kit-kat has with Belgian pralines.

>

> well its definitely not rom-com sis. the themes deal with horror; undead, death, hell, zombies (the commander), aurene eating joko's corpse...

>

the nightmare before christmas and shaun of the dead was more horror then joko's arc.

and considering the commander a zombie is just beyond stretching it