Please make Aurora recraftable.

I want to ask ArenaNet devs to make Aurora recraftable. Legendaries are a good endgame content (reward) and it would be great to be able to craft them more than once, especially when we have so little legendary jewelery in the game.

Yes so we can have more eye-burning legendary animations stacked on top of each other?

No thanks. I'm already annoyed enough you can't turn other people's legendary crap off. Besides, I don't think Anet wants to make someone's while character have swappable gear so they'll never buy or craft a new stat ever.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> Yes so we can have more eye-burning legendary animations stacked on top of each other?

>

> No thanks. I'm already annoyed enough you can't turn other people's legendary kitten off. Besides, I don't think Anet wants to make someone's while character have swappable gear so they'll never buy or craft a new stat ever.

Let's suppose you have 9 toons (one for each class). Do you realize how much time and how many resources you need to craft the legendary trinkets for all of them (in order to not buy/craft a new stat anymore)? I hope that not only Aurora, but all the other Legendary trinkets will be craftable several times. Because if a player makes a goal from gearing all the toons with all the trinkets he will stay in the game more than a casual who crafted one and is disapointed by the flashy effects.

We already have 4 pieces of stat-swappable gear (semi-legendary). The items from Bloodstone Fen - if you attune a ring you can have both rings stat-swappable.

The animation problem can be solved by ANet with an option to hide it.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> Yes so we can have more eye-burning legendary animations stacked on top of each other?

>

> No thanks. I'm already annoyed enough you can't turn other people's legendary kitten off. Besides, I don't think Anet wants to make someone's while character have swappable gear so they'll never buy or craft a new stat ever.

You can't stack two of the same item unless one is infused, so it wouldn't cause any more clutter.

That being said I don't think crafting it multiple times should be a thing regardless. Why even? So you can save yourself the 10 seconds to put them in the bank/shared slot? Keep in mind that we will continue to get legendary trinkets as time goes on. We might get another Aurora with the end of Season 4, maybe Season 5. The ring is also coming. No worries, those slots won't stay ascended forever.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

>

That has easy fix, just like legendary footfalls from offhand get rewritten by main hand's

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > Yes so we can have more eye-burning legendary animations stacked on top of each other?

> >

> > No thanks. I'm already annoyed enough you can't turn other people's legendary kitten off. Besides, I don't think Anet wants to make someone's while character have swappable gear so they'll never buy or craft a new stat ever.

>

> You can't stack two of the same item unless one is infused, so it wouldn't cause any more clutter.

>

Aurora doesn't have 'Unique' tag, so it can be stacked just like Mist trinkets