[Suggestion] Consistent footsteps/footfalls lengths for legendary weapons

I would love for the gen 2.0 weapons (Chuka, Nevermore, etc.) to have footfalls/footsteps that are similar length to some of the gen 2.5 legendaries like The Shining Blade or gen 1 legendaries like Sunrise or Kudzu. The animations look incredible, but it's disappointing that they're hardly noticeable since they're so short.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea.. I have Astralaria and I just made Exordium and their footfalls made me frown a bit when I use them. Still love the weapons but I wish there was consistent footfalls on all the legends like my Kudzu and Sunrise <3. They need to revisit this. I'm amazed that in the past they had this same problem of complaints about footfalls on legendaries being underwhelming in the start of the game and Anet hasnt really stuck to carry the format in the future with it.

There is probably an equal number of players complaining about the length of time the footfalls remain visible, adding to the visual clutter. No solution will make everyone happy.

Incidentally, crafted Sunrise a month ago or so, my first legendary weapon, and I don't even notice the footprints anymore.

I strongly disagree with standardization.

First, a good or great skin is art. Forcing it to conform to arbitrary rules is bound to lead to unfortunate designs.

Secondly: what would be the standard size? As others have stated, some people want legendary to mean big & loud and others prefer subtle and surprising.

And finally, my personal preference is to see a mix. I like that there are some super serious models and some trollish ones