Help against power mesmer?

Egorum.9506

I have a free utility on scourge I change out every game depending on their comp, but I'm stumped for power mesmer builds. They chase so hard and lock me down completely, it's just a bunch of daze and I'm down from power lock.

Tried flesh worm to avoid the burst, can't tank it, they're evading the whole time so darkness is out... any ideas?

A faceroll build against Mesmers is Power Proc Mancer. The Spiteful Spirit and other stuff crit proc on Shroud enter kills all illusions.

On a condi build.... well... Good luck! ;-) You could try to bunker yourself in shades and spam F-skills when he is about to shatter.

But nevertheless Power Shatter Mirage is overpowered a.t.m. The new evade mechanic makes him invulnerable while he can burst you hard at the same time (a classic dodge interrupts his actions for a 3/4 second). Competent Mirages are untouchable for at least 5 seconds after their engage while overloading you with 40k damage. Then they just blink away and recover.

One thing to remember...the F skills are also a small PbAoE. If you can nail a couple pulses of torment from F5 and fear them with F4 then they will start to panic, shutting them down for their burst. Use that time to nail them with condis.

Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't but if you can time it then awesome.