Give me F1 burst skill back, thanks

Rodrick.1942

> @"cryorion.9532" said:

> @"KelyNeli.4516"

> Not at all. Blood Reckoning, Signet of Fury, For Great Justice, Rush/Kick/Throw Bolas (I prefer Rush for its good cc and also some mobility) and Head Butt. The only missing thing is basically vulnerability, that is true. But when you compare adaptability and practicality of these builds, that is where things differ quite a lot. I guess that is what some people call "playstyle"? Also, you can stack up to 25 vulnerability, so you are getting 25% max bonus from the trait + it is not free damage, you have to sacrifice some good utility for it.

>

In my build all you need to keep fury up is throw bolas, and all the rest is adjustable depending on the content i do.

In WvW i go defiant stance, throw bolas, wild blow, bulls charge and head butt, the amount of CC i could pull out ensures that during berserker mode no one will be able to run away from me, even if they use all their condition removals tools + i still do a ton of damage to them, and i still have peaks performance, fury and vulnerability.

In PVE i run healing signet/blood reckoning, frenzy, throw bolas and flag/some other stuff useful, with either battle standard or whatever i feel like it.

I dont need to use utility skills to gain myself adrenaline, because i regain it twice as fast if not faster comparing to someone who is not running arms tree, and i have 1400 condition damage out of thin air, which still contributes to my damage output.

@"Lan Deathrider.5910"

"A bit longer" CD... just 12-15 seconds compared to 6-8 second bursts. By this mentality 5 second and 10 second weapon swap is also only "a bit longer" while it makes huge difference.

Berserker doesn't necessarily need core bursts back. The trade-off is missing core bursts and -300 toughness when in Berserk. I think that should be enough.

To fix the biggest issue with Berserker, there needs to be better way to manage Berserk.

Ideas:

- make Berserk last shortly, like 5-10 seconds and active usage of burst+rage skills will keep it "fueling", reduce Berserk cooldown to 10 seconds

or

- make rage skills reduce Berserk cooldown when used outside of Berserk while they can still prolong Berserk

or

- each successfully landed burst in Berserk reduces CD of next Berserk by 1 second

Also:

- reduce Sundering Leap CD to 20 seconds and/or buff its damage significantly - this skill is still useless and its damage is terrible for its cooldown

- add fury on Berserk and/or on Arc Divider - Berserker is lacking fury on its mechanics, unlike core warrior and spellbreaker

- add adrenaline back on rage skills - why removing adrenaline that fuels Berserk, when rage skills also prolong Berserk? it does not make sense from thematic point of view at all

- remove fury from Wild Blow and instead make it apply Weakness or Vulnerability to target, make Wild Blow to prolong Berserk by 5 seconds, instead of 3 - it does not make much sense to give fury on Wild Blow while it also has 100% crit chance on hit, Weakness/Vulnerability make sense since it is big mighty blow that hits quite hard

> @"cryorion.9532" said:

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910"

> "A bit longer" CD... just 12-15 seconds compared to 6-8 second bursts. By this mentality 5 second and 10 second weapon swap is also only "a bit longer" while it makes huge difference.

>

> Berserker doesn't necessarily need core bursts back. The trade-off is missing core bursts and -300 toughness when in Berserk. I think that should be enough.

> To fix the biggest issue with Berserker, there needs to be better way to manage Berserk.

> Ideas:

> - make Berserk last shortly, like 5-10 seconds and active usage of burst+rage skills will keep it "fueling", reduce Berserk cooldown to 10 seconds

>

> or

> - make rage skills reduce Berserk cooldown when used outside of Berserk while they can still prolong Berserk

>

> or

> - each successfully landed burst in Berserk reduces CD of next Berserk by 1 second

>

> Also:

> - reduce Sundering Leap CD to 20 seconds and/or buff its damage significantly - this skill is still useless and its damage is terrible for its cooldown

> - add fury on Berserk and/or on Arc Divider - Berserker is lacking fury on its mechanics, unlike core warrior and spellbreaker

> - add adrenaline back on rage skills - why removing adrenaline that fuels Berserk, when rage skills also prolong Berserk? it does not make sense from thematic point of view at all

> - remove fury from Wild Blow and instead make it apply Weakness or Vulnerability to target, make Wild Blow to prolong Berserk by 5 seconds, instead of 3 - it does not make much sense to give fury on Wild Blow while it also has 100% crit chance on hit, Weakness/Vulnerability make sense since it is big mighty blow that hits quite hard

All things already covered by other posters. Berserk needs an out of berserk mode means of reducing it's duration, or to be togglable with take skills extending remaining duration out of berserk mode.