after roll back I need to upgrade to full account again

Have you tried a -repair to the client?

You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below for assistance, as well.

Edit: Was this 'rollback' an Account Restoration by the CS Team? If so, you need to update your ticket, and discuss the matter with them.

If not, then you still need to discuss what's happening with the CS Team, and get better control of your account, since you said someone else accessed it earlier, and changed your password.

Good luck.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Have you tried a -repair to the client?

> You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below for assistance, as well.

>

> Edit: Was this 'rollback' an Account Restoration by the CS Team? If so, you need to update your ticket, and discuss the matter with them.

> If not, then you still need to discuss what's happening with the CS Team, and get better control of your account, since you said someone else accessed it earlier, and changed your password.

>

> Good luck.

the rollback was an action by CS Team, I've submitted the ticked regarding this issue, thank you

> @"Mozambiquehere.1302" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > Have you tried a -repair to the client?

> > You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below for assistance, as well.

> >

> > Edit: Was this 'rollback' an Account Restoration by the CS Team? If so, you need to update your ticket, and discuss the matter with them.

> > If not, then you still need to discuss what's happening with the CS Team, and get better control of your account, since you said someone else accessed it earlier, and changed your password.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> the rollback was an action by CS Team, I've submitted the ticked regarding this issue, thank you

As it was an action by the CS team, you should allready have a support ticket

For future reference I would advice to not submit a new ticket, but reply (and re-open if needed) to the existing ticket that did the roll back.