Is there support for 21:9 widescreen monitors?

I just bought an Alienware 1900R 34" widescreen monitor and a Gigabyte AORUS RTX 2080 TI graphics card...is there a way to tweak GW2 to accommodate my 3440 x 1440p display? Hope so...although I'm not playing GW2 very much at the moment, I would definitely like to return to it full time IF another expansion is released.

Yes. Guild Wars 2 will work perfectly. You can choose any resolution you like and adjust the field of view with the FoV slider to your liking.

I play at this resolution and it is a great experience. You may want to set the field of view a bit higher on ultrawide displays. Here is a preview of what you can expect.

> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> Yes. Guild Wars 2 will work perfectly. You can choose any resolution you like and adjust the field of view with the FoV slider to your liking.

>

> I play at this resolution and it is a great experience. You may want to set the field of view a bit higher on ultrawide displays. Here is a preview of what you can expect.

Very good news! I thought that it would be but wasn't completely sure...thank you for putting my mind at ease. :)