Meet R.I.D.E.

> @Rauderi.8706 said:

> Basically, it's an "exploit" and hopefully it's been reported.

Quick to conclusions with no actual evidence to support the claims. Typical bookah behavior.

Let me preface any further discussion by saying that R.I.D.E. is not based on... How did the bookah call it? An "exploit"? It's a legitimate genius invention based on a phenomenon that has been happening in Tyria since 2012.

> @Boysenberry.1869 said:

> Careful! That looks like Inquest tech. It'll blow up the moment you hand your gold over!

We supply a limited warranty of a warranty with all our products.

> @Zoltreez.6435 said:

> 1st time seeing this but i have a feeling it has something to do with Activating the glider mid air on the raptor ? or something realy similare......

There are no intermediate actions required to use our technology. Simply equip your raptor with R.I.D.E. and use it according to the user manual supplied by the manufacturer.

it's not an exploit, it's a bug, happened to me as well. it happens sometimes if u dismount raptor and the raptor stuck as your animation and then you turn to gryphon and it still shows as raptor. I died because of that several times as I've seen myself on a mount when I actually was on foot

> @Thenme.6491 said:

> it's not an exploit, it's a bug, happened to me as well. it happens sometimes if u dismount raptor and the raptor stuck as your animation and then you turn to gryphon and it still shows as raptor. I died because of that several times as I've seen myself on a mount when I actually was on foot

So your theory is that my krewe managed to bug out the raptor two times in a row in a matter of minutes? We are geniuses but even our superior intellect can't achieve something like that (yet). Also it might be worth noting that we don't even have the griffon unlocked. Sorry bookah but you are on the wrong track too. As I already said, the "feature" that allows this to happen has been present since 2012.