When can we expect Living World Season 5 to begin?

[so we know the game will continue from Living World Season 4 straight to Season 5.](https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/whats-next-for-guild-wars-2/ "So we know the game will continue from Living World Season 4 straight to Season 5.")

Arenanet has stated in the past that they try to aim the releases every 2-3 months. However, achieving it was clearly difficult during LWS4, though very understandably, considering the circumstances, the amount of content and the pure quality of the episodes. Nevertheless, I think it's safe to say Season 4 and Path of Fire have been the best quality content in the game since launch.

As we move on to Season 5, can we still realistically expect 2-3 month intervals, or is it going to change? And when can we expect Season 5 to begin?

The next release is likely to be the return of the Festival of the Four Winds in July, since that's an annual festival now.

Which could potentially include hints of what's to come in Season 5. The Bazaar of the Four Winds in 2013 was part of Season 1, the Festival of the Four Winds in 2014 foreshadowed Season 2, although I doubt anyone could have realised the significance of one of the NPCs until afterwards. And the 2018 Festival of the Four Winds tied into Season 4 with Rox and the Olmakhan and various other NPCs from the story visiting and seeing how Tyrians can work together (occasionally) which helped build up the alliance to take on Kralkatorrik.

We might also get some more Current Events stuff related to this episode and hinting at Season 5.

But I wouldn't expect the first episode before August at the earliest.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> The next release is likely to be the return of the Festival of the Four Winds in July, since that's an annual festival now.

>

OMG, I completely forgot the Festival of the Four Winds is coming soon! =) <3

Can't wait to explore the cliffs on a skyscale! B)

August does sound like a realistic estimation, if the intervals will continue the same way. :)