Kralkatorrik was the... [spoilers]

Arden.7480

> @"draxynnic.3719" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > The Pale Tree was a centre of the All in Omadd's machine cinematic, and she is the only one we call, Sylvari call - a mother. Mother Tree.

> > >

> > > Based on that maybe he actually passed his soul to the Dream, to the Mother Tree.

> > >

> > > I can see that this DSD speculation is really weird.

> > >

> > > Well now I went on this more practical way of thinking as speculating that Mother refers to the actual Mother we know.

> > >

> > > But if you think about it, it's messy :D

> >

> > The pale tree is not that unique or important.

>

> The Pale Tree was specifically part of Scarlet's vision, representing her pushing past the barriers that the Pale Tree had placed for the protection of the Sylvari. We see the same thing when we enter Ormadd's machine because we're seeing an echo of what she saw.

Doesn't mean that has anything to do with what Kralk said though.

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > The Pale Tree was a centre of the All in Omadd's machine cinematic, and she is the only one we call, Sylvari call - a mother. Mother Tree.

> >

> > Based on that maybe he actually passed his soul to the Dream, to the Mother Tree.

> >

> > I can see that this DSD speculation is really weird.

> >

> > Well now I went on this more practical way of thinking as speculating that Mother refers to the actual Mother we know.

> >

> > But if you think about it, it's messy :D

>

> The pale tree is not that unique or important.

The Pale Tree is important as she is a champion of an Elder Dragon. That's like saying Tequatl or The Great Destroyer aren't important. These are entities that have great influence over the local area. None of the 3 are adverse to increasing their territory and influence either.

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > The Pale Tree was a centre of the All in Omadd's machine cinematic, and she is the only one we call, Sylvari call - a mother. Mother Tree.

> > >

> > > Based on that maybe he actually passed his soul to the Dream, to the Mother Tree.

> > >

> > > I can see that this DSD speculation is really weird.

> > >

> > > Well now I went on this more practical way of thinking as speculating that Mother refers to the actual Mother we know.

> > >

> > > But if you think about it, it's messy :D

> >

> > The pale tree is not that unique or important.

>

> The Pale Tree is important as she is a champion of an Elder Dragon. That's like saying Tequatl or The Great Destroyer aren't important. These are entities that have great influence over the local area. None of the 3 are adverse to increasing their territory and influence either.

You're missing a lot of the context of the statement.