Home instance Hot plants next?

We have a speed boost mushroom in the Sun's Refuge (Its located next to the Skyscale and it Boosts movement speed and action speed)

Why not give us a way to buy/earn one for our home instance?

Would also love the Cooldown mushroom but I can settle with the Speed one for now

Talking about the "Blazing Speed Mushroom and the Adrenal Mushroom"

Having the Thermal Propulsion in the home instance would also be cool!

Well, one of the core masteries, I think Leader of the Pack, gives you a speed boost in all cities and home instances are apart of cities, so technically you already have Blazing speed and it's constant.

Adrenal Mushrooms would be an interesting addition for specs that employ blinks and teleports to quickly reach upper areas like in Asura Land and the area above the Petrified Node in Charr Land. There's a bouncy mushroom in Sylvari land and I always wondered why they opted for a portal in Norn land instead or didn't add a bouncy mushroom to Asura Land as well.

Theres definatly room for improvement, but more than anything though, I'd prefer Mounts were enabled in Home instances :).

Celeritas Spores

Blazing Speed Mushrooms.png

Celeritas Spores

Effect type EffectStacking No Game link[&BqhpAAA=]

You move 40% faster. **Skills and actions are 10% faster**. Removes movement conditions

Main reason why I want them scattered inside the home instance ^^

It doesn't stack with quickness but not everyone has a quickness character ready in the home instance

> @"Rico.6873" said:

> You move 40% faster.

Movement speed is capped. The max of out-of-combat is 400, ~36% more than normal and Pact Mastery provides 33%, a negligible difference

(40% is worthwhile in HoT areas because it counteracts the in-combat reduction of 33%, and then some.)

> **Skills and actions are 10% faster**

If ANet wanted us to have this buff (and I'm not sure that they would), wouldn't it be easier just to make it part of Pact Mastery? The only nodes in cities are some low-value ones in LA (at the top of Troll's Revenge) and in home instances. This just requires changing the buff (simple, although perhaps not easy). In contrast, adding mushrooms means finding a place for them... and it also means you have to return to grab the buff.

> . Removes movement conditions

In the home instance?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Rico.6873" said:

> > You move 40% faster.

> Movement speed is capped. The max of out-of-combat is 400, ~36% more than normal and Pact Mastery provides 33%, a negligible difference

> (40% is worthwhile in HoT areas because it counteracts the in-combat reduction of 33%, and then some.)

>

> > **Skills and actions are 10% faster**

> If ANet wanted us to have this buff (and I'm not sure that they would), wouldn't it be easier just to make it part of Pact Mastery? The only nodes in cities are some low-value ones in LA (at the top of Troll's Revenge) and in home instances. This just requires changing the buff (simple, although perhaps not easy). In contrast, adding mushrooms means finding a place for them... and it also means you have to return to grab the buff.

>

> > . Removes movement conditions

> In the home instance?

Copied the wiki info, reason why I bolded the important text ^^

Anet wil continue with adding new home instance nodes so one way or another room will be made

> @"Rico.6873" said:

> Copied the wiki info, reason why I bolded the important text ^^

And again: if the only important bit is the 10% faster skills|actions, why not bake that into Pact Mastery? That's a far simpler solution, achieving the same results.

> Anet wil continue with adding new home instance nodes so one way or another room will be made

You aren't building as case for adding more nodes. You're asking ANet to do something additional: add the mushrooms.

Out of curiosity, what would you do with these in your home instance? As others have pointed out, you already get a speed boost in city and home instances. Now if one could duel other players in one’s home instance — but dueling isn’t a part of this game, so I can’t think of why you’d want them other than as decor.