Fractal Reliquary rings vs what the wiki says should be available

Just wondering if the guild wars 2 wiki for the list of items, are the only thing it sells. And if so, why do I have a basic version of the Vine of the Pale Tree that I purchased from the reliquary cause it fits my character and noticed its supposed to be infused based off of the wiki. I am well aware of the process to infuse and attune and if I have to so be it, but that's not what I am getting at with this post. I am just trying to figure out if the wiki is wrong or if the item mentioned should in fact be infused since it was purchased from the reliquary. I also would like to thank anet for the very exclusive title, that when I was planning on getting the reliquary, I had no idea I was going to get fatebreaker as a title too.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Reliquary

it wouldn't be such a big deal if the wiki said it was sold as both but its the only 1 out of the 4 at the bottom that says infused but dose not have a base ring it would make sense it would have a base but the table as of right now only shows the infused version and if someone forgot to add it then it is what it is, it would just be nice to have accurate information for something that costs as much as a legendary does

and now I am even more confused, does any one know if the full table for what can drop from the reliquary includes both infused and base rings and absolutely no one has bothered to list the full list on wiki because today its offering an infused ring that based off the wiki shouldn't be infused, thus is mostly why I am so curious as to the full list I know there's not a whole lot known about all it can drop because of lack of people that have the reliquary but from my understand is the wiki unlike most wiki has a somewhat more of a backed up and verified that its accurate, the entire reason I bought the reliquary was the 475 fractal relic savings on the gift of asscension

> @"KiritoAsuna.2863" said:

> does any one know if the full table for what can drop from the reliquary

Probably not.

You'd have to record the drops every day, take into account the fact that they have changed the rotation (which might also have been accompanied by a change of options), etc.

Since most people who own the reliquary would never "waste" 25 relics on a ring, it's not something that anyone would bother tracking.

> wiki has a somewhat more of a backed up and verified that its accurate

It's still maintained entirely by fans. Think of Dulfy, only crowd sourced. It's only as good as the people behind it, who only edit pages of interest to them. Fortunately the community is blessed with people who question everything, people who want completeness, and fans who embrace consistency. So that, for the most part, it's extremely accurate and complete. Sometimes, though, it's just accurate (and not complete).

> the entire reason I bought the reliquary was the 475 fractal relic savings on the gift of asscension

If that's the reason, why on earth would you want to spend 25 relics on a ring?

Truth be told, I own it and I never pay attention to the rings. With that caveat... I'm 90% certain that non-infused rings are in the table.