Skyscale Flying - Character's Leg :|

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Try a client repair.

I could try that. Is the repair the one that deletes like all your settings, and you have to reset everything? If it's that one, I don't want to do that one. If it's just about repairing files, missing assets, things like that - I'll do that. :)

Edit: Nevermind, repairing. 'PrefReset' is the one I'm thinking of that blows away all your settings.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > Try a client repair.

>

> I could try that. Is the repair the one that deletes like all your settings, and you have to reset everything?

No, it does not. But you've already figured it out. :)

You obviously had corrupt files, so you did right to have them repaired with the _-repair_ launch parameter.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > Try a client repair.

> >

> > I could try that. Is the repair the one that deletes like all your settings, and you have to reset everything?

>

> No, it does not. But you've already figured it out. :)

>

> You obviously had corrupt files, so you did right to have them repaired with the _-repair_ launch parameter.

>

I just tested it after the repair and it still happens. It looks like how a male dog looks when it is doing it's business at a tree. :(

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> How does your left leg look? ?

Normal.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> It looks like how a male dog looks when it is doing it's business at a tree. :(

Ahh, yes, that is actually true. However, your initial description sounded like the leg was bend up and backwards in an unnatural manner. ;)