Skyscale rifts

Anyone else find it kind of difficult to see the orbs? When I'm angling with the camera it hides orb behind the body of my skyscale and I sometimes over or under steer and wind up missing the orbs or wasting the flight energy.

It's also really difficult when they're amidst a ton of other volatile magic but that may be intentional and part of the challenge of doing the rifts.

Not really sure how it could be improved though, outside of making the orbs larger, but then you have people wondering why they're not getting the same magic as they would from a similar larger volatile magic orb that's not part of the rift path.

Along with that, it could definitely still use, if no other changes are being made to the functionality, a steeper turning radius going up and down. At least when you're diving or going down, having it so that your skyscale isn't just kind of... slowly falling but actually diving like a gryphon.

But yeah, maybe it's just me, or maybe the difficulty of seeing the orbs is intended, but that's just a minor frustration I've noticed while working on these collections.