[EU][LFG] New player looking for a guild

Hey!

I'm quite new to Guild Wars 2 (And MMO's in general) and im willing to dedicate quite some time to learn Guild Wars 2. I'm currently really enjoying PvE and especially Fractals though, I am open to try PvP and WvW aswell! I've pre-purchased the newest expansion and I am eager to play it!

I've got an Elementalist at level 80, she is currently my main character. My second character is a ranger (lvl 80 boosted).

If you have a guild that is actively willing to help new players out, it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hey there! If you haven't already found a guild, mine would be happy to take you in! We're a relatively new PvE guild (still Guild Level 9,) but we've been steadily growing and fostering a great community of incredibly pleasant and fun people. We've a fair number of people who do daily Fractals on a daily basis and are looking for more people to form a raid team to learn the ropes on that. We have absolutely no requirements for joining, are always happy to help those seeking it, and the only expectation we have is that you have a good time! If you're interested in joining us, send me a mail or a whisper in game. :3

> @Zyra.7620 said:

> Hey there! If you haven't already found a guild, mine would be happy to take you in! We're a relatively new PvE guild (still Guild Level 9,) but we've been steadily growing and fostering a great community of incredibly pleasant and fun people. We've a fair number of people who do daily Fractals on a daily basis and are looking for more people to form a raid team to learn the ropes on that. We have absolutely no requirements for joining, are always happy to help those seeking it, and the only expectation we have is that you have a good time! If you're interested in joining us, send me a mail or a whisper in game. :3

I've added you ingame! Thanks!

Hello my friend!

**Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB]** is recruiting ! We are **European community guild focused on PvE**. We are close community with respect for others and it’s all about **having fun together with no drama involved** :) We don’t like that You’re just a number, we want You to be really part of the community!

You a brand new player for whom Guild Wars 2 is still a mystery, but if You join our family, then **We’d love to help You out**!

In short, we offer: Friendly and Active community | Fun together | Guild Missions | Seasonal Events with prizes | Guild Games | Guild Events every week | Fractals | Raids | Dungeons | HP Runs | Organized META events :)

If You like to know us better check our post [[EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar [DKB]](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/1316/eu-pvx-divine-knights-of-balthazar-dkb "[EU][PvX] Divine Knights of Balthazar[DKB]") and our [website](http://www.dkbguild.eu "website") or just mail me in game :)

See you around!