Save Istan metas

> @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > @"grimspectre.6981" said:

> > Anet really shouldn't have removed the palawadan chests. If you play outside of NA prime, you'll be lucky to even get past the 2 gate guardians :(

>

> I have to assume you're not using the LFG tool and a timer site, because I play in Australian time and never have trouble getting a group for the Istan meta.

I'd have to be pretty foolish to overlook the LFG tool and then complain here. I'm in UTC+8 right now, and really the window of opportunity for NA prime and Aus Prime is tiny. There are one maybe 2 trains tops, and then the LFG dies after. You should check out how dead it is right now, in the middle of the day for this timezone. I even got up early today to try to catch post reset trains. NADA -sigh-

> @"grimspectre.6981" said:

> > @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > > @"grimspectre.6981" said:

> > > Anet really shouldn't have removed the palawadan chests. If you play outside of NA prime, you'll be lucky to even get past the 2 gate guardians :(

> >

> > I have to assume you're not using the LFG tool and a timer site, because I play in Australian time and never have trouble getting a group for the Istan meta.

>

> I'd have to be pretty foolish to overlook the LFG tool and then complain here. I'm in UTC+8 right now, and really the window of opportunity for NA prime and Aus Prime is tiny. There are one maybe 2 trains tops, and then the LFG dies after. You should check out how dead it is right now, in the middle of the day for this timezone. I even got up early today to try to catch post reset trains. NADA -sigh-

Give it till the festival is over, and then see. Dragonbash pulls a lot of people out of the open world. I'm doing less in the open world too because I'm playing the festival.3

Not everyone does fractals, t4 or not so stop comparing it. Good for you having other ways to get gold.

It gets a bit tiresome being told what I should and shouldn't be doing. You shouldn't stay on one map and farm and that's understood? The hell?

Now the slow trickle of people wanting Dragon Fall nerfed? Stop the flaming. stop the moaning and above all leave alone for once.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Dragonfall HAS been nerfed. I mean. It's nice to get the occasional emerald orb but rare unids have been severely reduced.

Yes they have, i can make the rounds of Dragonfall now and end up with stacks of blue and green unids and like 7 rare. Sad man really sad. The worst thing is people who will be starting skyscale in a few months will have the hardest time completing. Less and less people are doing it each week because they nerf stuff and no one bothers, and once they have the armor sets and the mount most wont go back.

Players starting the mount at a later time wont be able to do the events needed to get it. Thats the problem with trying a mount to a zone that you need a group to complete. Mounts should be able to be done solo, not have to rely on mass groups to get the requirements, i really think they goofed on this one. I feel sorry for people who dont have it yet, and yes there are new players or returning ones that will have to slog through dragonfall alone if they want it.