Multiple distinct keybind configurations

Alrighty. I'm apparently bonkers. My bad ^_^ .

Mostly has to do with PVP where one needs fast access to all skills on one hand with minimal movement. Clicking is not a (real) option, so you bind to "e,s,d,f" for movement, then position your weapon and utility skills around that (q,a,z,w,f,r, etc). I overload the keys with "crtl+" bindings for my "f" skills like element swap. The trick is different classes want to use different skills at different frequencies, which some keys are better for. Consider that for the engineer, using the mortar kit (an ult skill) is something one might want to be able to swap to/out of very quickly, but for the thief's dagger storm(also an ult skill), you probably don't want to be mashing that key by accident. It might sound confusing but it smooths out gameplay a ton. It also helps simplify muscle memory across builds (even on the same character). Rather than needing to relearn where important things like"teleport skill", "stunbreak skill" and "long cd burst damage skill" are on each build. Just change the keybind so they're the same on each build. But, that's only possible when you can save profiles to your account and swap between them, which GW2 doesn't currently allow.

Also, playing the musical instruments with these keybinds is nearly impossible.

Anyway, I'll shut up and go to the other thread. Thanks!