Every new mount makes the raptor even more useless.

> @"Regh.8649" said:

> Probably unpopular , but I still think Griffon and Skyscale should have never been added and that the skimmer should have had a dive skill from the beginning

Theres nothing wrong with either. Helps navigating overly convoluted terrain that otherwise is a chore to pass. And gives newcomers a reason to work up to this.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

outside of wvw warclaw is 100% the most useless mount for pve. Raptor still has some use Jackal may be used more than raptor because it can clear alot of the same jumps as raptor but has more control when you just want to jump over a small object while moving vs raptor doing the long jump any time you try to jump with it while moving.

Raptor by far has one of the best engage skills in the game though

Springger = best cc engage

Skimmer = i mean ok.. no one really uses this engage it floats on water though

Jackal = Quick into a fight free barrier for yolo initiation and group support lovely for classes like scourge, weaver, scrapper, etc classes that have barrier traits

Warclaw = good for wvw movement only

Roller= a good map crossing option for those who dont have a griffon

Griffon = pretty useless at this point if you have a skyscale (i hardly use mine anymore cause i dont like having to climb to use it for a short period of time)

Skyscale = currently my most used mount just cause its fun to travel with even if its slower than other mounts. Poor Engage skill though it looks nice unless you are a class that can make plays off the fire field