Gemstore Req: Unlock 4 channels for base mount skins

This is one of the things I really wanted when mount skins were first released. I'd have happily paid 1,600 gems for a pack of 'plain' skins for the original mounts if it had been available. Now I'm unlikely to buy it because I've got acceptable alternatives from the existing packs, but I'd still consider it if they have nice patterns.

You can sort-of do it by buying skins from the existing packs without any special effects, but unless you want a lot of other skins too it costs 1,200 gems per skin (or 720 if you wait for a sale) and the only jackal skin which actually matches the original model is the Banded Mystic, which is RNG-only.

My personal favourites for this are:

* Striped Jarin raptor

* Painted Mesa or Savannah Stripetail springer

* Banded Wavefin skimmer

* Liminal Moorhound jackal

* Istani Bald or Kournan Bright-tail griffon

* Funerary Scarab Beetle

* Vanguard Warclaw

* _There isn't one for the Skyscale yet._

But it might be cheaper to compromise - if you like 5 or more skins from a set it's cheaper to buy enough RNG licences to get them all (in which case it's not random because there's no chance of getting the same skins twice) than to buy just the ones you like. For example I got all the Istani Isles skins, and use the Issnur Longhair springer and the orca skimmer as 'basic' mounts instead of paying extra for the ones from my list above.