Where in the world do you want to go next? Vote now!

Fenom.9457

> @Fenom.9457 said:

> > @Vladish.3940 said:

> > None of the above. I want Cantha. Where is that option? You obviously just put in there content you want to see and weren't objective. I want to know how the continent changed after the Factions.

>

>

> How many people don't read the post? I made the poll based off of locations in the current map. The bigger one, which you can easily find as the map that shaman is using - it's not in game yet but is 100% real

Honestly, it's not about not reading it, just misunderstanding it. Given I played GW1 I think of Cantha as established part of it and didn't took literally your reference to the world map. I personally always keep it in mind (obviously because I enjoyed it and miss it), I know where it's located, and sort of always "see it" when I look at the map. It's also been a while since I have completely zoomed out (world completion tends to keep me zoomed in most of the time) so I actually forgot that you can't scroll past Elona yet. Again, it was just a misunderstanding, sorry about it.

Btw... what shaman?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Vladish.3940 said:

> > @Fenom.9457 said:

> > > @Vladish.3940 said:

> > > None of the above. I want Cantha. Where is that option? You obviously just put in there content you want to see and weren't objective. I want to know how the continent changed after the Factions.

> >

> >

> > How many people don't read the post? I made the poll based off of locations in the current map. The bigger one, which you can easily find as the map that shaman is using - it's not in game yet but is 100% real

>

> Honestly, it's not about not reading it, just misunderstanding it. Given I played GW1 I think of Cantha as established part of it and didn't took literally your reference to the world map. I personally always keep it in mind (obviously because I enjoyed it and miss it), I know where it's located, and sort of always "see it" when I look at the map. It's also been a while since I have completely zoomed out (world completion tends to keep me zoomed in most of the time) so I actually forgot that you can't scroll past Elona yet. Again, it was just a misunderstanding, sorry about it.

>

> Btw... what shaman?

That shaman, the local data miner. Just google "that shaman". And I get what you're saying about the world map. I don't want to get to the point of spam, but I was thinking of another poll with locations on the world map including cantha and named places we know nothing else about

> @Fenom.9457 said:

> > @Vladish.3940 said:

> > > @Fenom.9457 said:

> > > > @Vladish.3940 said:

> > > > None of the above. I want Cantha. Where is that option? You obviously just put in there content you want to see and weren't objective. I want to know how the continent changed after the Factions.

> > >

> > >

> > > How many people don't read the post? I made the poll based off of locations in the current map. The bigger one, which you can easily find as the map that shaman is using - it's not in game yet but is 100% real

> >

> > Honestly, it's not about not reading it, just misunderstanding it. Given I played GW1 I think of Cantha as established part of it and didn't took literally your reference to the world map. I personally always keep it in mind (obviously because I enjoyed it and miss it), I know where it's located, and sort of always "see it" when I look at the map. It's also been a while since I have completely zoomed out (world completion tends to keep me zoomed in most of the time) so I actually forgot that you can't scroll past Elona yet. Again, it was just a misunderstanding, sorry about it.

> >

> > Btw... what shaman?

>

>

> That shaman, the local data miner. Just google "that shaman". And I get what you're saying about the world map. I don't want to get to the point of spam, but I was thinking of another poll with locations on the world map including cantha and named places we know nothing else about

Wasn't aware of that resource, thank you. As for the second poll, it might not be a bad idea. Given the amount of whining that the forum is being spammed by (Nerf chef posts alone ><; ) at the moment, I doubt a second thread, with similar yet new/updated content, would be considered one.