additional magic carpet items? Easy money for new gem store items

The new overseer chair is great. looking at it reminded me of the magic carpet item/glider, and i could not help but think about additional Magic carpet related items. and updates to them to chat about. + give anet some reaaaally easy to implement gem store items.

what do you all think about a magic carpet backpack and Miniature in the future? would go great in finishing the set of the magic carpet toy/throne, and glider.

would just make

really just love that magic carpet Disney charm nostalgia. and a mini/backpack that, like all miniatures and backpacks, vanishes when you start gliding with the glider skin would really just sell the idea that the Carpet comes to your aid, you know?

1)the miniature is easy its just a copy and past of the model( not sure if the miniature can show current guild icon)+ animation of the magic carpet toy.

2) the backpack: i think there is a rolled up carpet model that is the same as the magic carpet...buut i am not sure + it would have to show the represented guild icon like the guild backpacks. but overall. very easy to do and implement. although i would look forward to a magic carpet backpack with the same model as the toy but with some...pazzazz. like little animations, and something that makes the backpack carpet look alive and has a personality would be amazing to see artistically .

Bonus selfish quality of life desires:

a totally unnecessary but little quality of life update to the glider animation, the magic carpet swoops in under the character and the character sits down on it for the startup animation. would just be really awesome and make the glider/backpack combo really solid. albeit take some extra work. this would be very similar to some glider skins in which the character has a little animation at the start before the typical constant animation of gliding around. such as the dragon fireworks glider and the cryomancer glider.