Upcoming Warrior changes.

DanAlcedo.3281

> @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> Practically nothing changes for power berserker.

> Still having to swing great sword for majority of my life with 4 underwhelming skills to play with and another 4 useless additions that barely changes anything, with other weapons being barely ever used, why is it so kitten hard to just idk just buff other weapons so we have some diversification in gameplay?

> I always hated GW2 class design, but right now i hate it even more. It is all centered on the buffs and debuffs, the more buffs you have the stronger you are this is boring as hell. And one weapon being bis, and other being kitten, this is sickening me, why do i even came back to this game, devs are forcing all classes into one weapon intentionally, i have not choosen warrior to play with only 1 or 2 weapons, GW1 WAS BETTER, entire class design is abomination not worth of holding "guild wars" name on it.

I really dislike that berzerker is now about arc divider...

They need to nerf it so the specs get some finesse and be functional for other weapons.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> Practically nothing changes for power berserker.

> Still having to swing great sword for majority of my life with 4 underwhelming skills to play with and another 4 useless additions that barely changes anything, with other weapons being barely ever used, why is it so kitten hard to just idk just buff other weapons so we have some diversification in gameplay?

Just curious, why are you still playing warrior then? Is it because of the name of the class?

>the more buffs you have the stronger you are

Also not to be a kitten, but this seems to be a constant amongst most (if not all) rpgs/mmorpgs. Maybe you just don't like the genre.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"KelyNeli.4516" said:

> > Practically nothing changes for power berserker.

> > Still having to swing great sword for majority of my life with 4 underwhelming skills to play with and another 4 useless additions that barely changes anything, with other weapons being barely ever used, why is it so kitten hard to just idk just buff other weapons so we have some diversification in gameplay?

>

> Just curious, why are you still playing warrior then? Is it because of the name of the class?

>

> >the more buffs you have the stronger you are

>

> Also not to be a kitten, but this seems to be a constant amongst most (if not all) rpgs/mmorpgs. Maybe you just don't like the genre.

There is lots to be taken true here from these statements. If warrior isn't the class for people, they have 8 others to choose from IF their primary concern is performance. It's amazing to me how people have associated performance to whatever class they want to play. No, correction: not just the class, but the build even. That's just not how it works ... in ANY MMO.

If people want performance, they need to be willing to ride the ebb and flow of the game changes. If they like theme, then they just play whatever theme they enjoy. It's going to be a little exceptional if a player gets the theme and performance they are looking for in the same build. It's only going to get MORE exceptional as we get more elite specs and varied PVE content. This game is so far beyond being able to reconcile theme and performance; there should be a disclaimer at this point.