Would you craft 24+ slot storage bags if:

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> To be honest, 18 slot bags are fine for me as they are low cost from wvw, although I use 20+ slots if they are cheap (ie achievement/quest ones)

>

> I wouldn't really waste gold on making a 24 though. I;d just buy more bag slots

I use all 20 slots, from the candy corn cobs from halloween, or just craft 18 slots bags, with the changes to the loot being more stackable I don't even fill my chars with the 18 slot bags.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"CeNedro.7560" said:

> > I'm running short of inventory space every single time.

> How is that even possible these days? With shared inventory, infinite salvage kits, deposit all, and most gear stacking in unID bags... what is it that's filling up your inventory?

>

> And: are you satisfied with this state of affairs? Would you be interested in tips/tools that would help you manage inventory differently?

>

Because not everyone can afford to buy storage and inventory, and stuff adds up fast. I would make the big bags for personal use if the rune wasnt so dang much gold.

Not knocking anyone's choices... but what do y'all carry around with you? I bought 18 slot invisible bags for most of my avatars, and have never filled them. Only 2 used the extra bag slots I got, and only used 1 each (still have 1 unused in the bank). Each character has about 1/2 a bag full they keep with them, the rest is daily loot that gets immediately sold in the trade joint.

For the price - no, I would not craft or buy a larger bag.

I use the 18 slot bags. Works perfectly fine for me after the change in the loot system. Now I always have plenty of space in my inventory even when I run the Tarir meta. Not sure if there'll be as many buyers of 24 plus slot bags after the loot change.

I did however cast a wrong vote. I meant to select "Neither, 20-slot bags are enough for me"

> @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"CeNedro.7560" said:

> > > I'm running short of inventory space every single time.

> > How is that even possible these days? With shared inventory, infinite salvage kits, deposit all, and most gear stacking in unID bags... what is it that's filling up your inventory?

> >

> > And: are you satisfied with this state of affairs? Would you be interested in tips/tools that would help you manage inventory differently?

> >

>

> Because not everyone can afford to buy storage and inventory, and stuff adds up fast. I would make the big bags for personal use if the rune wasnt so dang much gold.

I apologize if my point was unclear: "stuff" no longer adds up as quickly. With even modest inventory management "housekeeping," it should be possible for most people to manage with 92 slots per character (20 base + 18-slot bags in each default slot), which costs less than 10g.

Upgrading one bag to 32-slots adds 14 more inventory at a cost of 116 gold, or one can add more more bag slot + 18 slot bag (adding 18 more slots) for ~140 gold. That might or might not be worth it for different individuals.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"CeNedro.7560" said:

> > > > I'm running short of inventory space every single time.

> > > How is that even possible these days? With shared inventory, infinite salvage kits, deposit all, and most gear stacking in unID bags... what is it that's filling up your inventory?

> > >

> > > And: are you satisfied with this state of affairs? Would you be interested in tips/tools that would help you manage inventory differently?

> > >

> >

> > Because not everyone can afford to buy storage and inventory, and stuff adds up fast. I would make the big bags for personal use if the rune wasnt so dang much gold.

>

> I apologize if my point was unclear: "stuff" no longer adds up as quickly. With even modest inventory management "housekeeping," it should be possible for most people to manage with 92 slots per character (20 base + 18-slot bags in each default slot), which costs less than 10g.

>

> Upgrading one bag to 32-slots adds 14 more inventory at a cost of 116 gold, or one can add more more bag slot + 18 slot bag (adding 18 more slots) for ~140 gold. That might or might not be worth it for different individuals.

I only have 80 gold and im using that to get my griffon. But yeah i understand, i have the basic material storage and bank tab so yes things do add up. But i guess i could sell off all the materials.