Need a laugh?

> @Emmibolt.3928 said:

> So, I just stumbled upon a whole clan of those mutant watermelon cacti Choya. And they're kitten adorable. The renown heart over in Pricklepatch Hollow was definitely my fav heart I've done in a while.

>

> What's your favourite renown heart in PoF?

I thought this was hysterical - just reading the dialogue had me laughing out loud.

> @Figlilly.3907 said:

> I love this one too. I haven't done all the hearts yet but this one won my - um -heart.

>

> PS:OP, I hope you danced in front of the fire with the choyas. There is an achievement for that.

Omg actually didn't know that haha. Now I'll have to go back to find those cooky cacti! Thanks for sharing

Necropolis, for one. I've always had a fascination with mummies and it's neat to hear the different announcements and the things the embalmer mummy says. "That leg will have to go. Won't he be surprised when he's awakened." I just love how there's a whole little society of it. Likewise, the school was interesting. Trying to correct the students on those false facts like how Joko single-handedly took down Mordremoth and Zhaitan and they just laugh at you.

And that one in Metricia Province where you test the IQ of Skritt. With a norn, it's kind of boring. Asura and sylvari have been amusing. Like the asura asking one "What is this? You're staring right at it. This is an air molecule." Or the sylvari:

"What am I?"

"A flower?"

"No. Try again."

"A flower?"

"No, what am I?"

"An...angry flower?"

I love the Choya one because it gives no guidance in the Heart description the first time you encounter it. You basically have to figure out on your own how to help the Choya. :p Sure, you get hints along the way (obvious hints), but I just love the wording in the description. "You're not quite sure what they need from you." (paraphrased)

It's just a fun Heart that allows you to explore and figure out how to solve it while being surrounded by adorable, friendly Choya. :)

The Assassin of Rata Sum

Proud Member of Wards of the Mists [WARD]