[Video] Power Mirage ranked PvP Roaming Montage - Only Human

dubidubidubidu.5308

Hi back with a new vid. Plat t3 Power Mirage ranked PvP Roaming. Hope you can enjoy!

ATTENTION: Due to copyrights maybe only available on pc and not mobiles/iphones, tablets and such things.

SPOILER: Intro includes some PoF PvE Story stuff, skip to 0:43 if you dont wanna see it.

Pls notice the vid-description as always! greeting jazz

Link:

• 2 weeks later...

@"Furion.4275" hi thx for the feedback, im glad you like the vid! :) not sure what you mean with my youtube comments. i guess you mean i answer often in the same way? i mean, at least i take the time to answer everyone even if not necessarily in the most creative way ;)

@"Stompwaffle.3480" : big thx, happy to hear you like my vid! :)

im not part of any guild or roaming-community, at least not rly. i mostly dont get any support from that side. i just do my thing ingame and that most of the time solo. none of the ppl who commented i know ingame or irl. they only know me from my youtube channel (aside from answering a lot of question about mesmer ingame and give some training/tips here and there when i have time but that not even for the ppl commented on the last vid). also for that i have more than 1,2k subs there arent even that much comments. no clue whats the issue here tbh but nvm. if you dont agree with what ppl said in comments, than talk to them and ask them why they think what they think.