Gallant Lightbearer Raptor Skin rendering issue since patch 13.8. [fixed]

After the patch the fur patches inside the ears and on the tail of the Gallant Lightbearer behave oddly when using **medium or high shaders**. The ear part defaults to some glowy cyan color and the tail tuft to an ugly green (if the body is dyed white or using default color). The blue/cyan on the ear hair tuft is there regardless of the ear color. If they are dyed orange, the tuft turns into kind of a neon green.

Comparison of high and low shaders here: `https://imgur.com/a/nH313M1`

I saw posts about this and went in to check. Yep, same issue here. And there was even a patch to load, with no patch notes -- but whatever that was, it does not include a fix for this issue.

I hope the fix is soon.

Edit: I wonder if the patch notes from yesterday about fixing the rein movement for charr riders is a factor? Tweaking something in the mount to animate the reins could have caused the glitch.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> I saw posts about this and went in to check. Yep, same issue here. And there was even a patch to load, with no patch notes -- but whatever that was, it does not include a fix for this issue.

>

> I hope the fix is soon.

Same, the skin is rather hideous no matter how I color it

I don't think it's intended, it looks kinda horrible with some colors. Try orange on the ears. :p Probably some poor soul wanted to fix the animation bug they mentioned (didn't even realize there was one) and re-exported the model thinking "right, I only changed a tiny bit on the animation rig, what could possibly go wrong?"...