[UPDATE] Pre-Announcement In-Game Event on August 30th in Lion's Arch!!! (EU and NA servers)

Arden.7480

# Living World Season 5 - what will it bring?

I think everyone has been wondering what Season 5 of Living World will bring. And why was it worth to be such a big 45-minutes long live event. It's only 12 days till we find out about what Arenanet is cooking for Guild Wars 2!

# Date:

**August 30th. 2019**

# Time:

**3 hours before the Announcement** - at 2PM Central European Time (CET) - EU

**1-2 hours before the Announcement** - at 7/8AM Pacific Time (PT) - NA

# Place:

**Lion's Arch - Lion's Court**

#How will you find me?

I will put the squad on **Central Tyria - Squads** LFG - my character's name is Michram, I will be a blue tag standing in the very center of Lion's Court.

#Let's make it special!!

Bring some excitement, instruments, be colorful and shiny! Let's make everyone talk about how we LOVE Guild Wars 2!

See you all there! <3

EDIT: **Aurora Peachy (the amazing GW2 streamer and youtuber) will most likely also participate in this Special Event, and she will tag up in Lion's Arch on NA servers!**

> @"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:

> @"Arden.7480" , how cool! Thank you for organizing this!

>

> One question: Are you on EU servers? I'm assuming yes given the time zone you posted, but I want to be sure.

Hey Rubi!

Yes, I wanted to spread the celebration mood across all the servers, and I actually organized New Year Celebration event (when All or Nothing was being released) with Aurora Peachy. I will ask her unless she is going to participate live. :)

If she says 'yes' to this idea, I will update OP and title with a note that we can spread this event on NA servers too! :)

Thank You for noticing!

edits: clarifying.