Sugg: Legendary Color Templates / armor skin builds

Are you asking for a way to save different skins and dyes for a set of legendary armour? And would this be linked to the stats - so when you change the stats it changes the skins too - or a separate choice?

Either way it's something which might be available when they release build templates, or might be added to that system later on.

I'd love the ability to pick different color schemes for legendary weapons. Even if it is from a limited set of options. For example, Flames of War could be the default pinkish-red, or more of an orange theme, or something like a white or blue flame, and you'd be able to pick from the options. Making a leg weapon and then having it be completely different from the scheme of the rest of your look kinda stinks, but with two options (and half of them troll legendaries) you're kinda stuck and it seems like such a waste to skin over a legendary. Also, within this system, something like a garishly pink Twilight would be hilarious.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Either way it's something which might be available when they release build templates, or might be added to that system later on.

No, it will not be added, because for it to be added you would need an unlimited pool of Transmutation Charges. That's why the OP suggested _legendary_ color and skin templates. ;)

> @"thehipone.6812" said:

> I'd love the ability to pick different color schemes for legendary weapons. Even if it is from a limited set of options. For example, Flames of War could be the default pinkish-red, or more of an orange theme, or something like a white or blue flame, and you'd be able to pick from the options. Making a leg weapon and then having it be completely different from the scheme of the rest of your look kinda stinks, but with two options (and half of them troll legendaries) you're kinda stuck and it seems like such a waste to skin over a legendary. Also, within this system, something like a garishly pink Twilight would be hilarious.

Now that I'd really like. My main character uses The Dreamer and I love it, but it's considerably lighter and, well, pinker than most of her outfit. I'd love to be able to dye it more deep purple and violet hues. Or give the bow a rainbow pattern like the projectiles. (Similarly once I'm done making the Claw of the Khan-Ur I'd like to be able to make the smoke effects grey instead of orange to match my thief's colour scheme...although I might fix that by adding some dark red to his clothing to make it a bit closer to a Whispers uniform.)

Unfortunately weapon dying apparently isn't possible for technical reasons (it would basically involve re-making all weapon skins from scratch), so a limited selection of colours is probably the most we could hope for, and I'm not sure how popular that would be - it might fall into that frustrating gap where because the options available aren't quite right for anyone people complain more than if they had no choice at all.