Re: Endless Ocean Weapons

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Astralporing.1957" said:

> > Like the torment weapons had anything to do with future content when they were released?

>

> They weren't included in an episode-specific Gem Store preparation pack, were they?

>

Apart from the name "New Horizons Supply Drop" the contents of this bundle don't seem to have all that much to do with the episode. Neither did the previous Supply Drop.

1. New Horizons Mount Select License, a choice of one Desert Racer, Distant Lands, Istani Isles, or Exotic Breeds mount select license or a New Horizons Mount Adoption License, 2 Knife Tail Gang Hunting Bonds, and an Endless Ocean Weapon Select Box.

The new mount set skin and new weapon skin set box are the only things that are new. Mounts aren't really related to the story and given the ones we've seen it's pretty much just another set of mounts with no theme. The weapon skin? Maybe, probably not and as underwater weapons are still _absent_ it kinda points towards it NOT being an endless ocean direction.

2. Black Lion Outfit Voucher, Victorious Dye Kit, 5 Black Lion Statuettes, a Mini Green Raptor Hatchling, Mini Yellow Jackal Pup, Mini Red Griffon Hatchling, Mini Brown Springer Kit, Mini Blue Skimmer Pup, and Mini Gray Skyscale Hatchling.

3. 2 Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets, a Black Lion Backpack and Glider Voucher, Communal Boost Bonfire, 2 Heroic Boosters, and 2 Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks.

4. 1 Black Lion Weapon Ticket, 1 Golden Black Lion Chest Key, and 5 Black Lion Chest Keys.

All generic Gem store stuff. Just vouchers, keys and other random bric-à-brac from Evon Gnashblade's desk drawer.

> ![](https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/9c24aNew-Horizons_EN.png "")

>

> **Ocean** water, NOT snow - I told you so! =)

>

> (re: teaser artwork distributed about the August 30 preview)

Sorry for my ignorance, How do I get these supply drops? Log in rewards? or are they bought in the shop? Brand new, just got the game and some of this looks really cool.

Edit: I'm level 14, is this a level 80 only thing?

Edit 2: Ok, I think I got the gist reading other posts. They are items you buy in store with gems?

> @"Shepasaurus.9507" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > ![](https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/9c24aNew-Horizons_EN.png "")

> >

> > **Ocean** water, NOT snow - I told you so! =)

> >

> > (re: teaser artwork distributed about the August 30 preview)

>

> Sorry for my ignorance, How do I get these supply drops? Log in rewards? or are they bought in the shop? Brand new, just got the game and some of this looks really cool.

>

> Edit: I'm level 14, is this a level 80 only thing?

>

> Edit 2: Ok, I think I got the gist reading other posts. They are items you buy in store with gems?

You buy the one package in store and each week you auto get mailed rewards

The package rises in price each week, but you still get previous weeks rewards.

Basically, if you want it, buy it is this week for best value and enjoy the mail drops every week for 4 weeks

• 2 weeks later...

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > But not _Cantha_ ocean content. As was prophesied.

>

> _That_ is true. Thanks for pointing that out. ;)

>

> P.S. I still think, though, that this story could end up with the Deep Sea Dragon and a journey to Cantha. :p

Or, ya know, we could also go to the moon to fight the 7th dragon, Dragertron Prime! ;)