Got PoF from not-official website

Kyu.9612

Hi guys,

Im old player of gw2. I played like 1 month when game realesed in 2012.

Now I'm back and i bought PoF from cdkeys website like one day before AN announcement that if You buy PoF You get HoT for free.

People talking to me that if I already got PoF i will got HoT in 24H, but I still don't have it.

Should I buy again PoF from official website or i need to wait?

Sorry for My english and I hope You replay to my problem.

You should not buy PoF again. You will not be able to add the activation key to your account if you already own the expansion so it will be a waste of money. The announcement also didn't say anything about it being restricted to people who bought it from the official site or needing to activate it, just that it would be added to your account.

If you don't have HoT unlocked by tomorrow contact Support (there's a link at the top of the page) and ask them to fix it or explain what you need to do to activate it.

> @"Kyu.9612" said:

> Hi guys,

> Im old player of gw2. I played like 1 month when game realesed in 2012.

> Now I'm back and i bought PoF from cdkeys website like one day before AN announcement that if You buy PoF You get HoT for free.

> People talking to me that if I already got PoF i will got HoT in 24H, but I still don't have it.

> Should I buy again PoF from official website or i need to wait?

> Sorry for My english and I hope You replay to my problem.

You can buy the game from anywhere, Amazon has it for $30, it doesn't have to be bought from Anet. Either you bought a valid-for-your-region, never-used-before license key and you can go to guildwars2.com, select login, and click Redeem a Code to register as its owner. Or you got suckered into wasting your money.