Increase fps in wvw

Hello, I came back to gw2 after a 3-4 year long break and got into wvw again, but I'm struggling at keeping my fps stable. Are there any options I can use to make my fps more stable to perform better. Don't get me wrong I think my set up is not that bad (Amd ryzen 5 2600x, GTX 1060 6gb, 16GB DDR4 RAM), but even on everything low I have so many lags during big blob fights (as a fb healer guardian it's hard to keep your reaction time high with 15 fps). As I searched on youtube I found that some people have stable 20-30fps in big blob fights, but using intel cpus. Is the reason really that amd cpus have worse performance?

I'm thankful for any help.

Cheers

I don't think your AMD processor has much to do with your overall FPS, your Nvidia graphics card handles most of the load there and you have a decent card already.

Other than making sure you have the latest graphics drivers installed, using the Nvidia control panel to select "Best Performance", setting your PC power management to "Best Performance", making sure the latest windows patch is installed (although given Microsoft's recent record that may not be a good idea) and switching the GW2 Graphics Options to "Best Performance" there's not much you can do. And if all that doesn't cut it for you post a thread in the support forum and be prepared for a long process that really picks through the background software, graphics drivers, and other stuff but could, maybe, boost the performance.

Unfortunately, GW2 is based on an much older version of DirextX, v9, and it doesn't allow the game to take advantage of performance advancements that have been added to most PC's over the last 5 years. Its a huge effort to port the game to DirectX v12 and many pc's that comfortably run GW2 right now wouldn't be able to under v12, but games that do that port get a noticeable bump in overall performance.