Axe/Axe +GS or GS + LB CORE Power Ranger PvE?

Odokuro.5049

> @"knite.1542" said:

> From the options you gave, axe+axe/gs would do more damage, but I suppose it depends on exactly what kind of content you are doing.

Pretty much leveling up to 80, personal story, unlocking both e-specs, and that's about it. I am planning on using a Condi-Soulbeast for end-game pve content.

> @"Odokuro.5049" said:

> > @"knite.1542" said:

> > From the options you gave, axe+axe/gs would do more damage, but I suppose it depends on exactly what kind of content you are doing.

>

> Pretty much leveling up to 80, personal story, unlocking both e-specs, and that's about it. I am planning on using a Condi-Soulbeast for end-game pve content.

>

If that's what you are doing both are completely viable. A lot of encounters would be easier with longbow vice axe.

Greatsword is pretty useful so I'd say definitely take that.

As far as longbow vs. axe axe, they both have uses.

Longbow has a much greater range so it is a lot easier to kite with in situations that require (or benefit from) kiting.

Axes have a shorter range but it's easier to hit more targets with and they can do a lot more damage. Damage won't really be a problem in most cases for leveling and doing the personal story though, so you can pretty much take anything.

If it were me, I would use axes but I think you should try them both and see what you like more. No reason to not have both in your inventory and swap when needed either.

I hope this helps you.

edit: Also using longbow and a strong pet will definitely make doing some of the boss hero points a lot easier.