[PoF] Flameseeker Prophecies achievement: remove Forgotten, please!

Please remove the Branded Forgotten spawns from this area. No one (except for me) ever kills the ones they cause to spawn, so you cannot read the decrypted verses in peace without constantly being interrupted and forced to fight due to those spawns.

I spent more time fighting than doing my thing and reading the verses, because everyone else just rushes through the achievement and leaves the dozens of spawns to me. This is annoying as hell and forces everyone else to rush through as well, then later read the verses on Wiki instead... It takes the fun and excitement out of the achievement.

> @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> You can read the unlocked verses at the front of Augury Rock on 3 golden tablets without interruptions.

That's nice, but it still would be more fun to be able to read them right away instead of spending all the time avoiding mobs. Can't we have just _one_ area without mobs for a change? That would be sweet.

Can you tell me what the achievement is? I was at that place and wanted to read the verses, but I was only able to read one, because "only one verse can be active at a time". I went to that light again, then to another verse, wasn't even able to read more than one. I didn't find anything in the wiki either.

Whilst I understand the frustration, the spawns are there to inconvenience players by design - it artificially stretches out the achievement by making you return regularly to do a few at a time (there is a grace period of no branded respawns after the event clears). It also shows that the branded areas are a fully dangerous place and constantly rejuvenating itself as it "grows" for want of a better word. I would rather the elites go since Veteran mobs are tough enough as it is and provide the same level of danger anyway.

> @Faaris.8013 said:

> Can you tell me what the achievement is? I was at that place and wanted to read the verses, but I was only able to read one, because "only one verse can be active at a time". I went to that light again, then to another verse, wasn't even able to read more than one. I didn't find anything in the wiki either.

http://dulfy.net/2017/10/02/gw2-elon-riverlands-achievement-guide/#Flameseeker_Prophecies_10_AP

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @Faaris.8013 said:

> > Can you tell me what the achievement is? I was at that place and wanted to read the verses, but I was only able to read one, because "only one verse can be active at a time". I went to that light again, then to another verse, wasn't even able to read more than one. I didn't find anything in the wiki either.

> http://dulfy.net/2017/10/02/gw2-elon-riverlands-achievement-guide/#Flameseeker_Prophecies_10_AP

Thanks. And there is no other reward than 10 achievement points? Not even a title like "Bored Flameseeker"? Looks like I didn't even read one verse because I didn't collect three lights. Not gonna do it in my lifetime, thanks Obama.

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> I _think_ once you get past the 9th scroll, you may have an easier time of things since the rest of the scrolls are up above in a jumping puzzle-ish area. I'm only up to scroll 6, so I can't confirm if Forgotten Veterans spawn up there or not.

The vets do spawn up there, along with the normal cave screamer mobs and whatnot.

> @RoseofGilead.8907 said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > I _think_ once you get past the 9th scroll, you may have an easier time of things since the rest of the scrolls are up above in a jumping puzzle-ish area. I'm only up to scroll 6, so I can't confirm if Forgotten Veterans spawn up there or not.

>

> The vets do spawn up there, along with the normal cave screamer mobs and whatnot.

Ah well, at least they aren't Elites.