Watchwork Wings Dye?

Anbu.6481

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Backpacks, of any kind, can not be dyed.

> You can use the 'Search' feature to find many threads with the reasons why. (It's a technical issue.)

>

> Good luck.

Thanks! I actually never noticed this before but now that you mentioned it I realized that yea you cant dye any back pack items in the game. I actually thought you could on a few but I was wrong.

Backpacks, however nice, are as animation an 'effect'. Like an aura fixed in shape.

They don't respond to dyes like the textures on armour, and would have to be redesigned from scratch to allow dyes.

A popular request/demand would be that they add 2-3 logical dye sets to each backpack.

For example, a normal fire coloured version of the destroyer wings.

Just like we have a black and white version of the angel wings

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Backpacks, however nice, are as animation an 'effect'. Like an aura fixed in shape.

> They don't respond to dyes like the textures on armour, and would have to be redesigned from scratch to allow dyes.

> A popular request/demand would be that they add 2-3 logical dye sets to each backpack.

> For example, a normal fire coloured version of the destroyer wings.

> Just like we have a black and white version of the angel wings

Yes I wish they had different set versions or something. The watchwork ones look so cool to me but the way the color it its so hard to match with things.