I need help crafting Viper.

Swag.5483

I have tailoring at 400 and was able to figure out through Google and the wiki how to craft the armor but my jeweler is at 400 and im so lost at how to get viper accessories and rings... I would even settle for sinister but I think that recipe is a RNG drop from silver wastes right? Is there something I am missing or is it suppose to be this confusing?

> @Swag.5483 said:

> I have tailoring at 400 and was able to figure out through Google and the wiki how to craft the armor but my jeweler is at 400 and im so lost at how to get viper accessories and rings... I would even settle for sinister but I think that recipe is a RNG drop from silver wastes right? Is there something I am missing or is it suppose to be this confusing?

what!?!?! are you crazy?

Use ascended trinkets from living world episodes.

If you have Heart of Thorns then none of that is necessary. Go to Bloodstone fen where you can buy a set of bloodstone trinkets. Not only are they asceneded, but you can select their stats, and buy a Bloodstone capacitor to reset their stats again as many times as you like (or as many capacitors as you currently have)! They're the closest to legendary trinkets without crafting an actual legendary!

In terms of armor i would highly advise you to go for lvl 500 crafting and make an ascended set. Crafting ascended armor is a pain, but changing it's stats later, is far less painful then crafting a new set of exotics especially if we're talking HoT stat sets that require recipe books, vials of lineseed oil and all that mambo-jumbo!

Hey there, they exotic viper ring is called black diamond orichalcum ring, and the earring is called black diamond orichalcum earring. So you would need to craft 20 exquisite black diamond jewels (20 orichalcum filigree, 20 glob of ectoplasm, 20 black diamond) first. Then, you'd need to buy/craft 4 orichalcum settings, 2 orichalcum hooks, and 2 orichalcum bands. If you don't have the recipe for the exquisite black diamond jewel unlocked, you will have to do the tarir meta in auric basin a few times. You can buy the ring and earring recipes off of trading post (they are dirt cheap), but you have to get the exquisite black diamond jewel recipe via an auric basin merchant or the wvw heroics notary merchant because it is account bound upon acquiring. Once you have the recipes, then the crafting is easy.

2x rings=> 10 exquisite black diamond jewels + 2 orichalcum settings + 2 orichalcum bands

2x earrings=> 10 exquisite black diamond jewels + 2 orichalcum settings + 2 orichalcum hooks

Hope that helped!