My idea for core professions improvements

I was writing a post under one of the discussions here and I had an idea...

Core professions seems unattractive in comparison to elite specs. I don't see much people at 80lvl playing a core profession in PvE. I know some of them are viable in PvP, but I think core professions deserve more. Elite specs are just better: more damage, new set of skills, additional weapon.

So I have been thinking. What about "Master" classes?

— When you reach 71 lvl, you unlock third trait line. This slot is reserved for elite spec, but your core profession (let's say Elementalist) would be promoted to "Master" rank, so having three core traits would make you a "Master Elementalist".

— "Master" should have new set of skills, just like elite specs, and of course these skills would be for "Master" only.

That would make core professions as "mini elites", without changing them too much, but adding to them some specific skills. No need to give them new weapons, just improve core professions so they won't feel worse than elite. Third core trait line is powerful, but there's something missing.

Just imagine: you're a guardian and in some point you have learnt so much things, that you can decide: become a master of your profession, or explore new path of your class and become a Dragonhunter or Firebrand. As a Dragonhunter or Firebrand, you're still a Guardian, and for now being a Dragonhunter feels like "I'm better guardian than... guardian".