Disappointed :(

Im honestly so very disappointed with Anets continued unwillingness or inability to design things that look good on charr. Not even in a charr-centric update! The charr chair was extremely disappointing. The new armor skins either clip or look odd on charr. I have five charr characters and its extremely hard to get any of them to look remotely good because of it! Is this just how its going to be from now on? Like, should i just drop the game as a regular thing to play till an update comes out because anet just will not design good things for charr. (and before people say anet doesn't make things for charr because few people play charr, the reason few people play charr is because nothing looks good on them!)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> I have to agree with you. I have only three Charr characters because of this, and for all of them, it was extremely hard to find something they can actually wear without looking completely ridiculous. One ended up with an outfit, two are wearing cultural armor pieces for most part.

The cultural sets dont even fit well on the charr either. The heavy t 1 and 2 set along with the t2 med set clip from the back where the tail comes out. There is no tail spot for them.

> @"AzureShiron.7658" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > I have to agree with you. I have only three Charr characters because of this, and for all of them, it was extremely hard to find something they can actually wear without looking completely ridiculous. One ended up with an outfit, two are wearing cultural armor pieces for most part.

>

> The cultural sets dont even fit well on the charr either. The heavy t 1 and 2 set along with the t2 med set clip from the back where the tail comes out. There is no tail spot for them.

I wrote "for most part" for a reason. ;)