Next Raid Rumour FoW?

IF this being the next raid , is this going to be the same as Guild wars 1 Fow ?or is this going to be Guild wars 2 style FoW?

since a lot of people played Fow in Gw1, with the 11 quests, doing something like 11 bosses/encounters in Gw2 to get a final FoW chest for clearing all encounters in that week would be awesome.

Hoping for some rare drops that you can only get drop from encounters would be nice so people can show off rather than save up raid currency and buy them all gets a bit boring.

Anyone else have any ideas or features to be added in the next raid? Guessing a lot will be disappointed with no DoA if the rumour is true.

If FoW or DoA becomes raids I will actually be interested in raiding. It would also be great to have specific currencies for trading into FoW or DoA specific skins like the ways Obsidian shards and ectos used to drop/function in gw1, and gemstones from DoA. Random drop from mobs, but only in said instance and a guaranteed amount from the end chest. :)

The only problem I have with a FoW raid would be the fact that its Balthazars home, wouldn't that make that the likely place for a final fight if he retreats from our world.; if you put the boss fight of the expansion in a Raid with out a story mode option that would be a massive breach of trust.

The only way I could see it work would be if there was a usurper like Menzie and you would help who ever takes Balthazar s place to retake it but even then that seems too connected to the main story.

Raids are supposed to be for side stories supposedly.

I don't like the idea of raid items that you can't buy with magnetite shards. I think unlocking the vendor by clearing the content, a chance at drops, and guaranteed progress towards goals via currency is a great balance. There is no prestige in video games to me, but there is definitely bad rng (for example weekly clearing xera for months and months, and not getting a portal drop until the week after I finally bought one -_- ).